Old July 31st 05, 11:26 PM
jj

Default RANGER RCI 2970DX

Ranger 2970DX for sale he

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

Old July 31st 05, 11:51 PM
AKC owns this NG

promptly reported to ebay security...yuk yuk yuk

Old August 1st 05, 12:00 AM
John Smith

jj:

Why not just advertise it here "for sale." Anyone interested can contact you
and you can make the sale, or direct them to the website it is being sold from?

The nuts who wet their pants by acting like old women are kinda disgusting to
watch, you know what I mean?

John

Old August 1st 05, 12:12 AM
Professor

yuk yuk yuk... oh lord, he's worse than I thought.
Yeah yeah... I'm going down... LOL

Professor
www.telstar-electronics.com

Old August 1st 05, 12:17 AM
John Smith

jj:

I am sorry, in the post above, the word "pants" should have been "panties"...

Warmest regards,
John

Old August 1st 05, 01:15 AM
Jim Hampton

"jj" wrote in message
Ranger 2970DX for sale he

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

Hello, John

Yep, some folks get their panties in a knot over a small problem. )

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

Old August 1st 05, 01:36 AM
Sir_Oblivion

Nothing better to do than monitor eBay listings. Suppose some folks simply
don't have much of a social life.

oups.com...

Old August 2nd 05, 12:30 AM
jonz

"AKC owns this NG" wrote in message
oups.com...
promptly reported to ebay security...yuk yuk yuk

the radio is listed as a 10m set....in the correct listing area......yuk yuk
yuk indeed!! you ****in flog.

Old August 3rd 05, 04:21 PM
AKC owns this NG

From: (John Smith)
jj:
-
"jj" wrote in message
Ranger 2970DX for sale he
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1
-
Because this way all the cock-a-roaches gravitate toward the
urine-stains. We can party freely as usual.

You mean you can keep renting FUGGLY at the truckstops. Sawed off
sissy.

Ranger 3500 (100w) Sacha Hindle CB 1 October 28th 04 12:27 AM
WTB: Johnson Ranger II Mont O'Leary Equipment 0 October 28th 03 02:57 AM
FS: E.F. Johnson Ranger Transmitter Alpha_Fox_Four_Kilo Boatanchors 4 October 18th 03 01:27 PM
FS: E.F. Johnson Ranger Alpha_Fox_Four_Kilo Boatanchors 0 October 5th 03 04:30 AM
FS: Viking Ranger Maroon Case Paint michael white Boatanchors 0 September 29th 03 02:28 PM