Old August 3rd 05, 07:20 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

Default Palomar Prices

My old college roommate's sister-in-law needs a DC Palomar 250 to put
inline with her export ten meter radio. Anyone still keeping tabs on the
prices of these things as single units? I know just a few years ago they
were going for less than a bill. Email me if you want to make a quick
sale or she can pick it up anywhere in the Atlanta metro-area.

Old August 4th 05, 03:11 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

Thanks for the replies. Box was ordered.

Old August 12th 05, 09:00 AM
AKC owns this NG

and now you can talk to your old college roomie, who you were probably
in lust with. Man, must be getting desperate, going back after the old
gay flames.