Old August 9th 05, 04:29 AM
Steveo

Default Anyone else going to the Findlay swap-meet?

This will me my first trip there.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old August 10th 05, 01:02 PM
Jay in the Mojave

Yo Steveo:

I would make if I was closer, we would show em, a good time alright.

If they have a pool I will find a Chevy hehehhehehee

Jay in the Mojave

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

From: (Steveo)

This will me my first trip there.

--
Take your camera. Never know what you might see g.

Yepper, tri-band ht too.

cant make it as i have a wedding to go to

Popular excuse. hehe

Old August 10th 05, 01:29 PM
Steveo

Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Yo Steveo:

I would make if I was closer, we would show em, a good time alright.

If they have a pool I will find a Chevy hehehhehehee

Jay in the Mojave

Hi Jay, yeah 2500 miles is a bit of a cruise for a nerd festival.

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Old August 11th 05, 11:37 PM
AKC owns this NG

AKC will be there. You know mopathetic's sissy ass won't be. Just like
Dayton, when he ran his pee pee holders for weeks about what he was
gonna do and then never showed.

Old August 12th 05, 02:34 AM
Steveo

"AKC owns this NG" wrote:
AKC will be there. You know mopathetic's sissy ass won't be. Just like
Dayton, when he ran his pee pee holders for weeks about what he was
gonna do and then never showed.

Hey dogie, what will you do when I tap you on the shoulder? Act like the
coward I caught in this pic?

http://img358.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sefugly6ms.jpg

Remember, I'm brining nothing more than a wallet full of cash, and two more
hillbilly's. We are looking for radios first, dogies second. do you fit
either mold, mother****er?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old August 12th 05, 08:55 AM
AKC owns this NG

nope, I will have you arrested by the Hancock County sherriff for
assault. Who wants your wrist flipping hands on them, except your
fellow sissy boys?

Then Uhl be totally outed. Talk about stupid. You are the Queen of
stupid, sissy. Look for the red T-shirts with white letters that say
"PeePeeHolic is a nutjob!"

Now get back in your stall, fruitboy.