Old August 19th 05, 05:00 AM
frank mingora

Default hi grupe

Old August 19th 05, 05:55 AM
Scott in Baltimore

frank mingora wrote:
no i on list am looking for air craft
feg for my beer cat police scaner any one
no it no 2 on list does any one have
bearcat bc855xlt 50 ch scaner made in
1990 if u do i have blue print u can
add extras to this scaner u have one e mail me at
ill get back to u i can

Can you spell correctly with semi-proper puctuation?
And turn off the ****ing HTML and post in plain text!
Old August 19th 05, 09:27 AM
carl wesser

what is trying to

carl, lost in
alabama
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Old August 19th 05, 09:02 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

I got the Mag coming in very loud in my receive. I'm going for a float
in about ten minutes. If you have a beam, turn that thing my way or
anywhere in the general direction of the west coast of the sandpile. 38
lsb. Freeband all day tomorrow.