Old August 26th 05, 01:19 AM
Steveo

Default Ping dogie

Hey dogie, I really don't need much in Findlay on a Sunday, now. How about
if we hook up sooner than that in Toledo? I'm fairly flexible on the
calender.

Let me know what's good for you.

My email addy is the same for years and years.
Old August 26th 05, 02:58 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
Hey dogie, I really don't need much in Findlay on a Sunday, now. How about
if we hook up sooner than that in Toledo? I'm fairly flexible on the
calender.

Let me know what's good for you.

My email addy is the same for years and years.

got that digital camera handy steve? this should prove interesting...
Old August 26th 05, 03:11 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Hey dogie, I really don't need much in Findlay on a Sunday, now. How
about if we hook up sooner than that in Toledo? I'm fairly flexible on
the calender.

Let me know what's good for you.

My email addy is the same for years and years.

got that digital camera handy steve? this should prove interesting...

Yea but now it burns digital video and sound. I'd rather meet doug outside
of the radio arena at this point. (i got some radio stuff recently)

If he challenges me to go there again, I will ask him to meet me at the
YMCA not too far from his house. I will pay for the referee, gloves, and
ring time without question. If he wins, I will put some nice **** about
N8WWM in my sig file for a month or more.

If dogie loses, he has to admit what an asshole he has been to some nice
people, and promise to never post to rec.radio.cb again.

Seems fair to me.
Old September 6th 05, 11:07 AM
Mopathetic is a sick retard

the thing is, you have zero control, fool. Your actions are 100%
dictated by the AKC. They have been from the jump. Nobody in AKC cares
what you think is fair. When we decide to silence you we will,
buttmonkey. And then, in addition to being just as frustrated as you
are now, you will be unable to vent in this NG.

you are a keyclown, and thus a piece of dried doggie doo that gets
periodically swept up and tossed out...thing is you can't bear to admit
it and you whine and moan all the time.

AKC will be at Findlay, wrist flipper.

Old September 6th 05, 11:52 AM
Steveo

"Mopathetic is a sick retard" wrote:
the thing is, you have zero control, fool. Your actions are 100%
dictated by the AKC. They have been from the jump. Nobody in AKC cares
what you think is fair. When we decide to silence you we will,
buttmonkey. And then, in addition to being just as frustrated as you
are now, you will be unable to vent in this NG.

you are a keyclown, and thus a piece of dried doggie doo that gets
periodically swept up and tossed out...thing is you can't bear to admit
it and you whine and moan all the time.

AKC will be at Findlay, wrist flipper.

How about Toledo Thursday?

Old September 6th 05, 12:26 PM
Steveo

N8WWM Doug Adair aka "Mopathetic is a sick retard"
wrote: When we decide to silence you we will,
buttmonkey. And then, in addition to being just as frustrated as you
are now, you will be unable to vent in this NG.

Who needs a NG?

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html

How about silencing me Thursday in Toledo? I have to go to Michigan, so
it's on the way.
Old September 6th 05, 09:38 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

http://community.webtv.net/iamnotgeorge/Hismamaputmeat

Old September 6th 05, 09:52 PM
Steveo

(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
http://community.webtv.net/iamnotgeorge/Hismamaputmeat

You owe me another monitor, Twist!!
Old September 7th 05, 10:32 PM
Steveo

Steveo wrote:
N8WWM Doug Adair aka "Mopathetic is a sick retard"
wrote: When we decide to silence you we
will,
buttmonkey. And then, in addition to being just as frustrated as you
are now, you will be unable to vent in this NG.

Who needs a NG?

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html

How about silencing me Thursday in Toledo? I have to go to Michigan, so
it's on the way.

Just as I thought, tomorrow is Thursday and -no- reply from dogie.

......but wait, he will say he was at Findlay and I was too skeered to show
up..after Findlay ends. hehe

Dance, you fugly felon ****.
Old September 9th 05, 09:30 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

From: (Steveo)
(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
http://community.webtv.net/iamnotgeorge/Hismamaputmeat

You owe me another monitor

I take it back g

Ping Dogie Steveo CB 24 February 12th 05 09:15 PM
Dogie reality Steveo CB 2 December 28th 04 11:39 PM
Ping dogie I Am Not George CB 10 October 6th 04 05:35 PM
Ping dogie Steveo CB 1 October 3rd 04 02:34 AM
Ping Dogie Steveo CB 0 April 21st 04 05:39 AM