Old August 26th 05, 02:56 AM
Steveo

Default OT Ping Jim

Remember these taps?

http://img226.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ocktits1yp.jpg
Old August 26th 05, 02:26 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
Remember these taps?

http://img226.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ocktits1yp.jpg

I don't, but I sure wouldn't mind finding out

Landshark

--
Courage is what it takes to stand up
and speak; courage is also what it

Old August 27th 05, 01:00 AM
jim

Landshark wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

Remember these taps?

http://img226.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ocktits1yp.jpg

I don't, but I sure wouldn't mind finding out

Landshark

that is udderly amazing....
Old August 27th 05, 04:35 AM
Jim Hampton

"Steveo" wrote in message
Remember these taps?

http://img226.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ocktits1yp.jpg

LOL, sure do Mopar!

Gawd, been a bit of a mess. Due to a new job paying almost 4 times what I
was making, I am without a paycheck for a few weeks. Due to the rising cost
of gas, I held back on paying the phone bill until I was certain of enough
funding for gas, food, etc. Well, I had sufficient funds including a party
(beer, whisky, vodka, etc) - but sent the check in last week. The phone
company was not amused and cut my DSL off until they were certain the check
cleared (never bounced a check to the phone company). Sigh. No DSL for a
week. From the 17th until yesterday.

Sorry for the delay, but just saw your note. The DSL service was upgraded.
Now running 4 to 7 megabaud (currently slow, only about 450 kilobytes per
second). Not too bad for $29.95 per month LOL.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

Old August 27th 05, 06:00 AM
Leland C. Scott

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 03:35:06 +0000, Jim Hampton wrote:

The DSL service was upgraded.
Now running 4 to 7 megabaud (currently slow, only about 450 kilobytes per
second). Not too bad for $29.95 per month LOL.

What kind of upstream rate do you get and whose service is it?

Regards,

Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Old August 27th 05, 03:00 PM
Vinnie S.

On 26 Aug 2005 01:56:13 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Remember these taps?

http://img226.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ocktits1yp.jpg

They look co-phased.

Vinnie S.
Old August 27th 05, 04:57 PM
Jim Hampton

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message
On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 03:35:06 +0000, Jim Hampton wrote:

The DSL service was upgraded.
Now running 4 to 7 megabaud (currently slow, only about 450 kilobytes

per
second). Not too bad for $29.95 per month LOL.

What kind of upstream rate do you get and whose service is it?

Regards,

Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Right now it is running slow. My ADSL is running (at this point) only 3275
down and 318 up. The upload does not go too much faster than it currently
is, but the download rate varies considerable. I did get over 7000 one day
and it is usually over 4000. I do believe that my hard drive speed is
hurting the performance as it can only transfer about 1.5 MB per second.
Also, I am running the ADSL through USB 1.1 which means the transfer rate is
becoming substantial for that old port.

Yesterday, I was running about 450 KB per second as I downloaded Adobe and
Yahoo Messenger (I am still installing programs after a gasp reformat
necessitated by an ill-performing program. All is well, I'm just getting
programs re-installed

I am subscribed to Frontiernet. There is currently a lot of competition
between Roadrunner and Frontier. Both are offering bundled telephone,
Internet, and television (Frontier has partnered with Dish network). One
can end up with everything for under $100.00 per month )

Best regards from Rochester, NY
Jim

Old August 27th 05, 05:21 PM
Steveo

"Jim Hampton" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
[...]

Hi Jim.

Nice to have the priorities straight!

beer, whiskey, vodka, etc lol

Ping! Landshark CB 1 March 5th 05 07:04 AM
Ping!! Landshark CB 1 March 5th 05 07:04 AM
looking for old ping / pinger sound mrjiggs TB-2 or TB-2N module's k2000 CB 1 July 19th 04 08:17 AM
looking for old ping / pinger sound mrjiggs TB-2 or TB-2N module's k2000 Swap 1 July 19th 04 08:17 AM
WTB: Looking for old Pinger / browning radio immitation ping k2000 CB 0 June 18th 04 06:25 AM