Old September 12th 05, 07:27 PM
The Magnum

"Lancer" wrote in message
news:4326996c.11367359@2355323778...
On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 19:36:42 +0100, "The Magnum"
wrote:

You *******s have ****ed over every country or civilization
you ever came into contact with. British Empire my ass.

I think you will find your ancestors are english, unless your a red

indian
you halfwit. Or a Peurto Rican scumbag. The people who came into contact
with The British Empire learnt "well some of you did" how to become
civilised. If it wasnt for the Likes of the British Empire you would be
running round in animalskin pants with a spear and live in a mud hut....

so
blow it out your ass chummy.........

Come on now, you think everyone in the U.S.A. ancestors are english?

Not at all but a good many of them are... thats also why your common
language is English....

Old September 12th 05, 07:30 PM
The Magnum

American Walmarts and other stores regularly
carry guns, liquor and ammo for your pleasure and shopping convenience.
1-stop shopping, donchaknow!

Absolutely... we know this but what sort of restraints are there on the
average "Jo Shopper" from purchasing a gun from one of these places? There
must be some kind of control surely?

Old September 12th 05, 07:33 PM
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

The Magnum wrote:
Come on now, you think everyone in the U.S.A. ancestors are english?

Not at all but a good many of them are... thats also why your common
language is English....

Driving down South Boulevard this morning, you'd have thought our common
language was Spanish.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE

"Oye, Gingo Asshole"

Old September 12th 05, 09:10 PM
The Magnum

"Lancer" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:24:48 +0100, "The Magnum"
wrote:

Actually it was the british colonies that introduced slavery in
America.
The first imported African slaves brought to the British North
American colonies were landed at Jamestown, Virginia in 1619.

Long before the U.S.A. existed.

In the 17th century, slavery was used as punishment by conquering
English Parliament armies against native Catholics in Ireland. Between
the years 1649 and 1653, during the Cromwellian conquest of Ireland by
the New Model Army under the command of Oliver Cromwell, thousands of
Irish Catholics were forced into slavery. Cromwell had a deeply
religious antipathy to the Catholic religion and Irish Catholics who
had participated in Confederate Ireland had all their land confiscated
and were transported to the West Indies as slaves.

Actually it was the british colonies that introduced slavery in
America.
The first imported African slaves brought to the British North
American colonies were landed at Jamestown, Virginia in 1619.

Long before the U.S.A. existed.

In the 17th century, slavery was used as punishment by conquering
English Parliament armies against native Catholics in Ireland. Between
the years 1649 and 1653, during the Cromwellian conquest of Ireland by
the New Model Army under the command of Oliver Cromwell, thousands of
Irish Catholics were forced into slavery. Cromwell had a deeply
religious antipathy to the Catholic religion and Irish Catholics who
had participated in Confederate Ireland had all their land confiscated
and were transported to the West Indies as slaves.

Eh?? why are you telling me this?? I didnt say and never have that

slavery
never existed in the UK and i never said The British Empire didnt condone
and use slavery. But the English never introduced slavery to the US

Yes it was directed to you.

Because the British did introduce slavery to the U.S.

Chronology Of The History Of Slavery: 1619-1789

1619
The other crucial event that would play a role in the development of

America
was the arrival of Africans to Jamestown. A Dutch slave trader exchanged

his
cargo of Africans for food in 1619. The Africans became indentured

servants,
similar in legal position to many poor Englishmen who traded several

years
labor in exchange for passage to America. The popular conception of a
racial-based slave system did not develop until the 1680's. (A Brief

History
of Jamestown, The Association for the Preservation of Virginia

Antiquities,
Richmond, VA 23220, email: , Web published February, 2000)

Note the word DUTCH....
Regards,
Graham

Yes note the word Dutch, as, British colonization imported 21 slaves
from a Dutch frigate to the colony in Jamestown, Virginia in 1619,
three of whom are known to have been named Isabella, Antoney and
Pedro. Isabella and Antoney had later given birth to a slave boy named
William. This "William Tucker" is now considered the first African
American born in the English colonies in North America. The Dutch
delivered them, the British enslaved them.

Note the word British....

Dont you think if the DUTCH person SOLD them to the ENGLISH colonies then
they were ALREADY slaves???

Old September 12th 05, 09:12 PM
The Magnum

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote in message
m...
The Magnum wrote:
Come on now, you think everyone in the U.S.A. ancestors are english?

Not at all but a good many of them are... thats also why your common
language is English....

Driving down South Boulevard this morning, you'd have thought our common
language was Spanish.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE

"Oye, Gingo Asshole"

Indeed, if you were to drive down Sparkbrook in Birmingham UK you would
think the common language was Urdu ;o)

Old September 12th 05, 09:14 PM
The Magnum

"Lancer" wrote in message

wrote:

You *******s have ****ed over every country or civilization
you ever came into contact with. British Empire my ass.

I think you will find your ancestors are english, unless your a red

indian
you halfwit. Or a Peurto Rican scumbag. The people who came into

contact
with The British Empire learnt "well some of you did" how to become
civilised. If it wasnt for the Likes of the British Empire you would

be
running round in animalskin pants with a spear and live in a mud

hut....
so
blow it out your ass chummy.........

Come on now, you think everyone in the U.S.A. ancestors are english?

Not at all but a good many of them are... thats also why your common
language is English....

Nah, I speak american...I spent a month working in the U.K., I needed
a translater.. The hardest to understand were your phone operators..

No such language as American... you will find it is English, just because
you use a few different words or a few of your words have different meanings
its still English.. Try phoning someone in Tyne and Wear UK and youll have
even more diffuculty ;o)

Old September 13th 05, 02:38 AM
Honus

"The Magnum" wrote in message

"Honus" wrote in message

"The Magnum" wrote in message

"Honus" wrote in message

"The Magnum" wrote in message

Well, if you ignore their cooking...

Whats wrong with list deleted

The way you "cook" it.

Which way is that??

Badly?

In what way is it cooked badly?? and to what are you referring to?? if

your
going to make a statement at least "put some meat on the bones"

Why bother? It'd just end up over-cooked.

Old September 13th 05, 03:38 AM
U-Know-Who

wrote:

You *******s have ****ed over every country or civilization
you ever came into contact with. British Empire my ass.

I think you will find your ancestors are english, unless your a red

indian
you halfwit. Or a Peurto Rican scumbag. The people who came into contact
with The British Empire learnt "well some of you did" how to become
civilised. If it wasnt for the Likes of the British Empire you would be
running round in animalskin pants with a spear and live in a mud hut....

so
blow it out your ass chummy.........

Come on now, you think everyone in the U.S.A. ancestors are english?

Not at all but a good many of them are... thats also why your common
language is English....

It's rapidly eroding into "Ebonics".

Old September 13th 05, 04:10 AM

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 18:46:08 +0100, "The Magnum"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 09:56:06 +0100, "The Magnum"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .

U-Know-Who wrote:
Well, if you ignore their cooking...
--

Now really, how creative can you get with horsemeat, potatoes, and
cabbage?

Horsemeat.... I thought at first glance you'd written "horse****".

You
wouldn't
have been far off if you had.

Ha haa hahahahaa aha pot and kettles with black included mate. Every
country
knows the truth with that one, i wont push it further..

English five-star hotel -- one with French cooks.

Id say American 5 star hotel, with a Fatty Arbuckles or McDonalds

franchise

but you already know that...

Best you can do for a smiug-**** reply?

If we'd let the Germans have you in WWII, you'd at least have
a marginally better "cuisine" right now.

You do sprawl some absolute drivel. Id get out a bit more if i was you....

Your ass was on the block and you damned well know it. As does
everyone else.

Sprawl??? Some kind of homespun limey longo? You should just
get out. Permanently.