Old September 4th 05, 05:12 PM
The Magnum

THE FACT IS THAT * YOU* ARE ONE SICK, PERVERTED, DECEIVED, LYING
RACIST PRICK, WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL HE IS
BLABBING ABOUT, AND WHO HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN
TRY TO STEREOTYPE amd TEAR GOOD PEOPLE DOWN!

YOU AR E GETTING RIPPED OFF WORSE THAN ANY THIEF OR
RAPIST COULD EVER RIP YOU OFF. HOW?
BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO LOVE IN YOUR HEART AND
NO JOY IN YOUR LIFE.

IF YOU DID, YOU WOULDN'T BE TEARING INTO OTHERS WHEN
HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE OF *ALL* RACES
ARE DEAD AND HOMELESS.

YOU ARE A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN AND A NASTY SCUMBAG.
BACK TO YOUR HIDING PLACE, NAZI!

Well well, such a cowardly statement from some ****** loving cocksucker who
decides to change his news id to hide who he is.... Im not hiding anywhere
****** lover.... so your allowed to say what you think and im not eh.....
you have to use capitols too because your a bigmouthed coon lover.
Ive got love in my heart for anyone whos descent, i feel sorry for those who
have died or lost their properties and livelihoods but that makes it ok for
some to kill, loot and rape does it???
You have love in your heart for murdering raping scumbags.... well thats
fine, you can have them all living next to you...

Now you slovernly sack of **** you can tell me what i lied about and what
deceit i said... ******s are worthless sacks of ****. Even black rappers
diss other black brothers who are worthless by calling them ******s....
******s is a derisery term for worthless blacks... its not a term for all
blacks... anyhow i dont have to defend my opinion to you.... go shovel some
graves for the dead if your that upset

Old September 4th 05, 07:11 PM
albert & brittany spears

THE FACT IS THAT * YOU* ARE ONE SICK, PERVERTED, DECEIVED, LYING
RACIST PRICK, WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL HE IS
BLABBING ABOUT, AND WHO HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN
TRY TO STEREOTYPE amd TEAR GOOD PEOPLE DOWN!

YOU AR E GETTING RIPPED OFF WORSE THAN ANY THIEF OR
RAPIST COULD EVER RIP YOU OFF. HOW?
BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO LOVE IN YOUR HEART AND
NO JOY IN YOUR LIFE.

YOU ARE A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN AND A NASTY SCUMBAG.
BACK TO YOUR HIDING PLACE, NAZI!

Ha Ha Ha Ha .,..........

Support for National Public Radio is brought to you by ******s, faggots,
liberals & jews

By the way you dumb liberal idiot the joy in my life and love in my heart is
being destroyed by the ******s in my neighborhood,
the liberals telling me that faggots and dykes can marry !?!?!

If I could go back in time I would vote for Hitler!

This experiment of equality for all non White races is continuously being
proven to be a big mistake.

It has been and will always be the White race that builds real and
meaningful institutions.

And no, I do not want my tax dollars being spent on a bunch of starving &
dying, dumb screaming ******s in New Orleans - I do not care what happens to
them.

Who cares about the cess pit of New Orleans anyways! It is a filthy, vile
place - worthless to the moral value of this country.

Despite the encroachment of the 'garbage' races we still have time to
reclaim and realign our country.

Back to your isolation from reality you faggot liberal! Prepare to meet
your end!

Old September 5th 05, 11:27 AM

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 10:40:27 +0100, "The Magnum"
wrote:

TNB (typical negroid behaviour)

TBS (typical bigot ****).

Why is it typical bigot **** if its true?

Because it's raw prejudice. Watch the TV and you'll see that
many black people are pitching in to do for their neighbors what the
government isn't doing.

Of course you limey *******s have to treat any foreigners like
****, then wonder why it blows up in your ****ing pasty faces.
Old September 5th 05, 11:28 AM

wrote:

TNB (typical negroid behaviour)

TBS (typical bigot ****).

Why is it typical bigot **** if its true? Are you one of these Do Gooders
who stick up for the scumbag brigade. Wait until your daughter or mother (or
even you) gets raped or beaten ****less for a mobile phone or a few quid.
Well see how quick you are to defend them then.
There was a survey done in the UK about rape, the facts were

THE FACT IS THAT * YOU* ARE ONE SICK, PERVERTED, DECEIVED, LYING
RACIST PRICK, WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL HE IS
BLABBING ABOUT, AND WHO HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN
TRY TO STEREOTYPE amd TEAR GOOD PEOPLE DOWN!

YOU AR E GETTING RIPPED OFF WORSE THAN ANY THIEF OR
RAPIST COULD EVER RIP YOU OFF. HOW?
BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO LOVE IN YOUR HEART AND
NO JOY IN YOUR LIFE.

IF YOU DID, YOU WOULDN'T BE TEARING INTO OTHERS WHEN
HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE OF *ALL* RACES
ARE DEAD AND HOMELESS.

YOU ARE A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN AND A NASTY SCUMBAG.
BACK TO YOUR HIDING PLACE, NAZI!

Try it without CAPS LOCK you screaming ****tard. I thought Magnum's post
was well-reasoned, mild, and extremely charitable.

By your cretin standards. Crawl back up your asshole so we
don't have to listen to any more of your ****.
Old September 5th 05, 11:41 AM

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 18:11:40 GMT, "albert & brittany spears"
wrote:

If I could go back in time I would vote for Hitler!

If you could go back in time, he'd have you killed as the
drooling, inbred piece of **** racial inferior that you are.

Old September 5th 05, 01:51 PM
Brian Bower

Whats a NEGROID ?????

Old September 5th 05, 07:05 PM
The Magnum

wrote:

If I could go back in time I would vote for Hitler!

If you could go back in time, he'd have you killed as the
drooling, inbred piece of **** racial inferior that you are.

So you support ******s who kill and rape, mug and eat corpses do you, and
shoot at people who are there to try to bring sanity and rescue to the
people of NO.... you sound a very sensible and well balanced person. We
would remove these scum from society but its do gooding half whit tits like
you that scream for the "rights" of scum like these but would **** a brick
if you had to live next to them. As for inbred, were only inbred because of
wan$£rs like you inviting all the worlds scum to live with us..... Enoch
Powell said in the late 60's in the UK that the influx of blacks and asians
would bring rivers of blood to our streets.... he was branded a screaming
rascist of his time but his words are coming true.
I personally dont want to live in a neighbourhood filled with loads of
blacks and asians and peurto ricans etc etc... dont i have the right to live
with who i want or do i have to live with these people because the likes of
you say so....
Every single place in the world where these people congrigate and take over
become a "Toilet" of rape,murder,crime and filthy squalour. They hant a clue
how to co-exsist in a civilised society so why the F+*k should we put our
lives and the lives of our familys at risk because you, and your sort say we
have to.... SH*T on you PAL.

Old September 5th 05, 07:08 PM
The Magnum

wrote:

TNB (typical negroid behaviour)

TBS (typical bigot ****).

Why is it typical bigot **** if its true?

Because it's raw prejudice. Watch the TV and you'll see that
many black people are pitching in to do for their neighbors what the
government isn't doing.

Of course you limey *******s have to treat any foreigners like
****, then wonder why it blows up in your ****ing pasty faces.

Pasty faces?? Were all colours in the UK you halfwit. We dont treat any
foriegners like ****, we just treat the **** ones like ****. The Chinese
intrigated with us fine because unlike inbred ******s they are civilised and
made an effort. They didnt come to the UK with a ****ing huge chip on their
shoulders...
If it was "for the likes of me" these scumsuckers wouldnt be in the UK so
how would it blow up in our faces..now go shag your ****** wife and get over
it.

Old September 5th 05, 07:12 PM
The Magnum

wrote in rec.radio.cb...

wrote:

TBS (typical bigot ****).

Why is it typical bigot **** if its true?

Because it's raw prejudice.

YOU are the racist, here. You say nothing about blacks raping
and shooting at their rescuers as soon as the winds died down in New
Orleans, but you claim that we White people are not allowed to observe
that fact, due solely to the color of our skin.

Why don't you open your home to some of those poor raping and
shooting blacks that you're making excuses for?

Racism sucks. Especially when it comes from racists like you
who's ploy is to call everyone else racist, in a thinly veiled attempt
to keep others from looking at your own blatant racism.

The race hustlers have worn the race card completely out.
People are tired of being blamed because others refuse to take
personal responsibility. How did we White people make blacks rape
women in the Superdome?

Observing reality is NOT racism. Trying to hide reality, and
trying to keep people from discussing it, IS.

Exactly...and of course you will be branded a screaming rascist for saying
so... Its so easy to blame the government and so on for these "race"
problems but if everyone of these black hoodlums actually decided to help
each other out in a true christian nature then half the problems wouldnt be
there. What the hell possible excuse would they have for raping women and
children and shooting at rescuers.... there is no reason other than thats
how they want to behave.... worthless scum the lot of them....