Old September 18th 05, 11:21 PM
thunder01

Default state side skip rolling in right now to australia

Old September 19th 05, 03:09 PM
TNT

Big deal, We can talk to Australia any time.

Now if you heard somthing from Mars then we would take notice.

"thunder01" wrote in message
u...

Old September 21st 05, 10:55 PM
The Magnum

"TNT" wrote in message
Big deal, We can talk to Australia any time.

Now if you heard somthing from Mars then we would take notice.

Never heard anything from mars but yesterday i heard someone munching on a
snickers bar, it was on the 1-9 too ;o)

Old September 22nd 05, 11:48 PM
We can only hope

you are a fairy

Old September 23rd 05, 07:33 PM
The Magnum

"We can only hope" wrote in message
oups.com...
you are a fairy

Am I? how did you come to that conclusion? or, like your username, you are
hoping... big boy ;o)

Old September 24th 05, 09:59 AM
The Magnum

"I AmnotGeorgeBush" wrote in message
I was thinking along the same lines... we all know about the poverty and
so on in certain parts of America and all the suffering in the world
which a few dollars per head would make a difference.... then Bush
announces they will have another moonwalk within 10 years and a manned
trip to Mars too. Billions its going to cost... billions that the
Average Joe American will be paying in Taxes..... im glad you guys have
so much spare cash "floating" around there... please send me some. As
for the moonwalk i heard hes paying Michael Jackson to do that ;o)
Seriously though its about time space exploration went a bit further...
we
cant milk this plannet forever, we need more to conquer and wreck )

_
"Conquer and wreck"...lol!
Hell yea. While we're at it, why don't we go to Venus and start
building? After all, it's closer and more like our planet than any of
the others we found so far.

I think Mars has a better name ) Thereagain why not slowly conquer all the
plannets one by one. The idea of a starship, like the Enterprise isnt
unfeasable, obviously it would have to be built in space and have shuttles
but the technology to make it is already there, its just the powering of it
that would cause the headaches.
It would have to be a world project though, not just American as the cost
could be shared and the technology also.
Can you imagine it though... talking on your CB and someone from Mars (or
Venus) on the side :O) 10-4