Old September 28th 05, 03:33 AM
Buther Boy

Default Apology to Vinnie S. and forum

Dear Vinnie S.,

I wish to apologize for jumping to conclusions in an earlier thread. I
suffer from schizoaffective disorder, a serious mental illness. No
excuse, but I "read" into what you said and thought you were forcing
upon me something that I wasn't interested in. I know now you were
merely making a suggestion and "nothing more." It should have been
clear to me, but unfortunately, it wasn't.

Best Wishes,

Buther Boy

--
Remove the word Spam from my e-mail to contact me...
http://www.PrivacySig.com/SIGbutherb...mail-black.png
Old September 28th 05, 08:38 AM
Volker Tonn

Buther Boy schrieb:

Dear Vinnie S.,

I wish to apologize for jumping to conclusions in an earlier thread. I
suffer from schizoaffective disorder, a serious mental illness. No
excuse, but I "read" into what you said and thought you were forcing
upon me something that I wasn't interested in. I know now you were
merely making a suggestion and "nothing more." It should have been
clear to me, but unfortunately, it wasn't.

Best Wishes,

Buther Boy

So I was not too far away with my comment dated Sept.27th.2005 13:27 ....

Apology accepted.
Now that we know what happened to you. But no excuse for next time
"flipping around" :-)
Nobody here is insulting on you. Just take some little bit of sarcasm
sometimes as ist is: Just a little bit of sarcasm....
Best wishes.

Old September 28th 05, 11:28 AM
Steveo

Buther Boy wrote:
Dear Vinnie S.,

I wish to apologize for jumping to conclusions in an earlier thread. I
suffer from schizoaffective disorder, a serious mental illness. No
excuse, but I "read" into what you said and thought you were forcing
upon me something that I wasn't interested in. I know now you were
merely making a suggestion and "nothing more." It should have been
clear to me, but unfortunately, it wasn't.

Best Wishes,

Buther Boy

It takes a man to apologize...good job.
Old September 28th 05, 04:02 PM
Chad Wahls

"Buther Boy" wrote in message
Dear Vinnie S.,

I wish to apologize for jumping to conclusions in an earlier thread. I
suffer from schizoaffective disorder, a serious mental illness. No
excuse, but I "read" into what you said and thought you were forcing
upon me something that I wasn't interested in. I know now you were
merely making a suggestion and "nothing more." It should have been
clear to me, but unfortunately, it wasn't.

Best Wishes,

Buther Boy

Accepted.... Good man! Hope to hear you on the air soon.

Chad

Old September 28th 05, 05:04 PM
Vinnie S.

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 21:33:13 -0500, Buther Boy wrote:

Dear Vinnie S.,

I wish to apologize for jumping to conclusions in an earlier thread. I
suffer from schizoaffective disorder, a serious mental illness. No
excuse, but I "read" into what you said and thought you were forcing
upon me something that I wasn't interested in. I know now you were
merely making a suggestion and "nothing more." It should have been
clear to me, but unfortunately, it wasn't.

Best Wishes,

Buther Boy

Thanks. I was merely asking you if you were disabled or whatever, and what
capacity would it affect you in hanging an antenna, in an attic. Because that
would be far more difficult than building one.

Vinnie S.

Old September 28th 05, 06:19 PM
Buther Boy

Thanks..

Old September 28th 05, 06:19 PM
Buther Boy

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 10:02:50 -0500, "Chad Wahls"
wrote:

"Buther Boy" wrote in message
.. .
Dear Vinnie S.,

I wish to apologize for jumping to conclusions in an earlier thread. I
suffer from schizoaffective disorder, a serious mental illness. No
excuse, but I "read" into what you said and thought you were forcing
upon me something that I wasn't interested in. I know now you were
merely making a suggestion and "nothing more." It should have been
clear to me, but unfortunately, it wasn't.

Best Wishes,

Buther Boy

Accepted.... Good man! Hope to hear you on the air soon.

Chad

thanks again..

Old September 28th 05, 06:21 PM
Buther Boy

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 12:04:41 -0400, Vinnie S.
wrote:

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 21:33:13 -0500, Buther Boy wrote:

Dear Vinnie S.,

I wish to apologize for jumping to conclusions in an earlier thread. I
suffer from schizoaffective disorder, a serious mental illness. No
excuse, but I "read" into what you said and thought you were forcing
upon me something that I wasn't interested in. I know now you were
merely making a suggestion and "nothing more." It should have been
clear to me, but unfortunately, it wasn't.

Best Wishes,

Buther Boy

Thanks. I was merely asking you if you were disabled or whatever, and what
capacity would it affect you in hanging an antenna, in an attic. Because that
would be far more difficult than building one.

Vinnie S.

Thanks for responding, Vinnie. I look forward to chatting with
everyone on this forum!!

Buther Boy

Old September 28th 05, 11:42 PM
Steveo

Buther Boy wrote:
Thanks for responding, Vinnie. I look forward to chatting with

everyone on this forum!!

Buther Boy

Donut be so fast to say -everyone-.

Forum for listening/scanning/Ham/Short-wave etc. [eLiTe]Shaggy Scanner 0 March 7th 05 05:18 PM
Forum for listening/scanning/Ham/Short-wave etc. [eLiTe]Shaggy Shortwave 4 March 5th 05 12:01 AM
New Web Forum Peter Homebrew 0 September 14th 04 10:07 PM
New Ham / Motorola FS Forum / No FA Spam There ! MSisco9939 Equipment 0 May 8th 04 11:17 AM