Old October 26th 05, 02:33 PM
Chad Wahls

Default FOR ALL THE OLDTIMERS AND THE NEWCOMERS

"Roland" wrote in message
Who Dat? wrote:
http://www.bigradios.com/shadow/

guys that talk on the superbowl and can almost talk skip when they want...

Since english isn't my native language there are a few gaps here and
the

what does TALK SKIP mean?

Would anybody care to explain?

thanks, Roland.

Ship is when the upper atmosphere becomes ionized and radio waves bounce
back down to earth as opposed to propagating out into space. When "skip" is
active one can talk around the world with a stock rig due to the ping pong
effect. Someone 20 miles away can't hear you at all but someone 1000's of
miles away can get you at an S9!

That being said, the sad thing is that the superbowl skip quote is WRONG.
They are using soooo much power that what you hear is groundwave
propagation, like an AM broadcast station. When the there is no ionization
there is none, zero, no skip. So they aren't talking skip, they are just
pushing thru with tons of power. Unless they are skipping off the moon,
which... would not surprise me

Chad

Old October 27th 05, 03:29 AM
Who Dat?

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 03:04:35 -0400, me wrote:

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 21:13:39 GMT, Who Dat? Who wrote:

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 09:23:45 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 01:06:11 -0500, "DrDeath"
wrote:

"Who Dat?" Who
wrote in message
m...
On 21 Oct 2005 22:33:28 -0700, "Keyclowns are limpwristed"
wrote:

Who Dat? wrote:
http://www.bigradios.com/shadow/

Keyclowns

Hater!

No, just a coward who likes to yank chains from the security of his
keyboard.

no you are both right a coward, a hater, and someone very insecure in
there own identity

Perhaps deep down he is envious of the big boys of the keydown
circuit. Otherwise, why care enough to bitch and moan for all these
years. I mean it is pointless, unless you are jealous and lonely.

Not to mention dumb,

I guess that about sums it all up.
Jealousy and Envious because they have no other life. Well the world
keeps on turnin and the haters bitches and moaners NEVER change a
thing.
Old October 27th 05, 07:20 AM
Roland

A simple and clear explanation. Almost unheard of these days.
Thanks Chad!

Roland
Old October 27th 05, 02:34 PM
Chad Wahls

"Roland" wrote in message
A simple and clear explanation. Almost unheard of these days.
Thanks Chad!

Roland

Not a problem, would have been nice if I would have spelled the FIRST word
correct LOL!

Chad

Old October 30th 05, 01:10 AM
Who Dat?

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 01:06:11 -0500, "DrDeath"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Who Dat? wrote:
http://www.bigradios.com/shadow/

Keyclowns

Hater!

No, just a coward who likes to yank chains from the security of his
keyboard.

A hater and a coward??
Wow!

Old October 30th 05, 02:03 AM

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 00:10:00 GMT, Who Dat? Who wrote:

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 01:06:11 -0500, "DrDeath"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

Who Dat? wrote:
http://www.bigradios.com/shadow/

Keyclowns

Hater!

No, just a coward who likes to yank chains from the security of his
keyboard.

A hater and a coward??

most haters are coward and are afraid of what they hate
Wow!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old October 31st 05, 04:16 AM
Who Dat?

wrote:

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 01:06:11 -0500, "DrDeath"
wrote:

wrote:

Who Dat? wrote:
http://www.bigradios.com/shadow/

Keyclowns

Hater!

No, just a coward who likes to yank chains from the security of his
keyboard.

A hater and a coward??

most haters are coward and are afraid of what they hate
Wow!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

I heard that.
What happened to all the old timers are they still on this group?
There were alot on that site including the one that defined the
superbowl and keydowns.
Old November 4th 05, 12:14 AM
Programbo

What happened to all the old timers are they still on this group?

I love Google..I can go back and find all my old posts way back into
the mid-90`s..Man I used to talk a lot of sh*t!

Old November 4th 05, 05:45 PM
The Magnum

"Programbo" wrote in message
oups.com...
What happened to all the old timers are they still on this group?

I love Google..I can go back and find all my old posts way back into
the mid-90`s..Man I used to talk a lot of sh*t!

As ive never looked for old posts on Google how exactly does one go about
it... i want to see if im still as bad as i was years ago ;o)

Old November 4th 05, 11:00 PM
Programbo

As ive never looked for old posts on Google how exactly does one go about it... i want to see if im still as bad as i was years ago ;o)

You`d have to do it on the "Google Groups" page..Find this newsgroup
and once you are on it there is a box at the top that says "Search this
group" (Not the main search box at the very top)..Just type in the
screen name you had posted under and search and it will bring up all
your posts or any post where someone used your screen name going back
10 years