Old October 24th 05, 04:30 PM
Mike P

Default need antenna help?

I was wandering if there are any company's that install base station
antenna's for you on your roof?I would really appreciate it.Thanks alot.

Mike,Orlando Florida.

Old October 24th 05, 06:53 PM
Mike P

I'm probably gonna set up an 5/8 wave antenna or a antron 99 antenna.I
had hooked up an antron 99 yrs ago with a friend.But i just moved here
and very busy at times.But thanks for the info anyway.Take care.

Mike,Orlando Florida

Old October 24th 05, 07:16 PM
The Magnum

"Mike P" wrote in message
I'm probably gonna set up an 5/8 wave antenna or a antron 99 antenna.I
had hooked up an antron 99 yrs ago with a friend.But i just moved here
and very busy at times.But thanks for the info anyway.Take care.

Mike,Orlando Florida

----

OOh i wish you wouldnt do that black background thingy (

Old October 25th 05, 02:47 AM
Mike P

vinnie,I have been looking in the yellow pages and haven't found any
company's for cb antenna installation in my area.Thank's anyway for the
info.

Cb'er Mikewhitey,Orlando Florida.

Old October 25th 05, 11:50 PM
Mike P

Vinnie sound's like a good idea.i spotted some sattelite company's but
wasn't sure if they did install other antenna's besides their
own.thank's again for the info.I really appreciate it.God bless!

cb'er Mikewhitey Orlando,Florida

Imax ground plane question Vinnie S. CB 151 April 15th 05 05:21 AM
Discone antenna plans [email protected] Antenna 13 January 14th 05 11:51 PM
Yaesu FT-857D questions Joe S. Equipment 6 October 25th 04 09:40 AM
LongWire Antenna Jim B Shortwave 5 March 2nd 04 09:36 AM
EH Antenna Revisited Walter Maxwell Antenna 47 January 16th 04 04:34 AM