RadioBanter

-   -   ASTRON POWER SUPPLY QUESTION (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/80731-astron-power-supply-question.html)

GHB October 27th 05 04:59 PM

ASTRON POWER SUPPLY QUESTION

Does anyone know where to get parts for an RM-60M Astron power supply?
Astron corp may not want to help me. I may need a power transformer to to
replace the old one. Thanks

Skipp has Astron parts October 27th 05 10:20 PM

ASTRON POWER SUPPLY QUESTION

I carry some replacement parts for Astron Power supplies. A replacement
transformer for that size power supply is well over $100 ... but well
worth it compared to a new supply. You might want to read a bit about my
replacement regulator board...

http://www.repeater-builder.com/astr...ron-index.html

cheers,
skipp

Dana November 12th 05 12:27 PM

ASTRON POWER SUPPLY QUESTION

I bet the chip is gone, and you can buy that at rat shack, for $1.00