Old October 27th 05, 04:59 PM
GHB

Default ASTRON POWER SUPPLY QUESTION

Does anyone know where to get parts for an RM-60M Astron power supply?
Astron corp may not want to help me. I may need a power transformer to to
replace the old one. Thanks

Old October 27th 05, 10:20 PM
Skipp has Astron parts

I carry some replacement parts for Astron Power supplies. A replacement
transformer for that size power supply is well over $100 ... but well
worth it compared to a new supply. You might want to read a bit about my
replacement regulator board...

http://www.repeater-builder.com/astr...ron-index.html

cheers,
skipp

Old November 12th 05, 12:27 PM
Dana

I bet the chip is gone, and you can buy that at rat shack, for $1.00