Old November 17th 05, 10:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Frank Gilliland

Default A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 21:47:25 GMT, "KØHB"
wrote in t:

snip
My copy of MCO P10120.28G (Individual Clothing Regulations) dated 08 Jul 05
says:

Notice the date. The regs were different when I was in the Corps (and
when Dudly claims to have served).

snip
Cash payment IS required for replacement of issued uniform items, and Marines
are paid a monetary yearly "maintenance allowance" on the anniversary of their
enlistment.

We were given a monthly clothing allowance and it wasn't much -- just
a few dollars each month.

If you want to make a case then post the regs that were in effect at
the time in question.

Old November 17th 05, 10:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
KØHB

"Frank Gilliland" wrote

If you want to make a case then post the regs that were in effect at
the time in question.

I already made MY case. My documentation stands unless YOU can post
countervailing documentation to make YOUR case.

Good luck on this one now!

Old November 17th 05, 10:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Frank Gilliland

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 22:32:57 GMT, "KØHB"
wrote in t:

"Frank Gilliland" wrote

If you want to make a case then post the regs that were in effect at
the time in question.

I already made MY case. My documentation stands unless YOU can post
countervailing documentation to make YOUR case.

Good luck on this one now!

Don't need luck -- just google "chit-book" and "MCRD". You will get a
large list of boot-camp stories that span decades. Enjoy.

Old November 17th 05, 10:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
K4YZ

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 22:32:57 GMT, "KØHB"
wrote in t:

"Frank Gilliland" wrote

If you want to make a case then post the regs that were in effect at
the time in question.

I already made MY case. My documentation stands unless YOU can post
countervailing documentation to make YOUR case.

Good luck on this one now!

Don't need luck -- just google "chit-book" and "MCRD". You will get a
large list of boot-camp stories that span decades. Enjoy.

Sorry, Frankie. Still a loser.

The FACT remains that Marines are NOT charged for initial
outfittings of uniforms, to include Dress Blues, when assigned to
certain duties, including I & I duty.

Guess that " ####bird PFC " doesn't have all the answers afterall,
now does he...?!?!

MAYBE if he didn't spend his ONE tour in constant legal
trouble...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 17th 05, 11:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Harry

"KØHB" wrote in message
k.net...

I already made MY case. My documentation stands unless YOU can post
countervailing documentation to make YOUR case.

Now calm down Hans, before you have a hissy fit. Put on your
uniform, pin on some medals, and go down to the Legion Hall
and spin a few war yarns.

Old November 17th 05, 10:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
K4YZ

wrote in t:

snip
My copy of MCO P10120.28G (Individual Clothing Regulations) dated 08 Jul05
says:

Notice the date. The regs were different when I was in the Corps (and
when Dudly claims to have served).

No, they were NOT different, except for the one-and-only part you
DID get right...INITIALLY Marines only received a monthly allowace for
MAINTENANCE of uniforms.

snip
Cash payment IS required for replacement of issued uniform items, and Marines
are paid a monetary yearly "maintenance allowance" on the anniversary oftheir
enlistment.

We were given a monthly clothing allowance and it wasn't much -- just
a few dollars each month.

Uh huh.

In the early 80's.

If you want to make a case then post the regs that were in effect at
the time in question.

The "regs" that Hans, K0HB quoted are almost the same as those in
force "back then".

A quick phone call or letter to HQMC can verify the changes.

In the mean time, get a hankie and wipe the blood off your nose.
You look silly, Mr Silliland...

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 17th 05, 10:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Frank Gilliland

On 17 Nov 2005 14:41:05 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in
.com:

snip
Steve "wannabe-Marine" Robeson, K4YZ

As for you, Dud -- you have finally proven without any doubt that your
'career' as a Marine is one big lie.

Just remember this: You reap what you sow.

Now go away before I expose even more of your disgraceful bull****.

Old November 17th 05, 11:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
K4YZ

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 17 Nov 2005 14:41:05 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in
.com:

snip
Steve, K4YZ

As for you, Dud -- you have finally proven without any doubt that your
'career' as a Marine is one big lie.

Nope.

Just remember this: You reap what you sow.

Uh huh...Take your own counsel, you cowardly liar.

Now go away before I expose even more of your disgraceful bull####.

You ARE the "disgraceful bull#### ", Frankie.

You've "exposed" nothing. (Nothing of MINE, that is...)

You've guessed, lied, manufactured, and otherwise proactively
deceived others in order to salve your ego and to somehow "revenge"
yourself for YOUR failed USMC "career".

YOU are the one exposed, you little troll.

Like I said before...Too bad you weren't half the Marine in real
life that you perceive yourself today...You might have really been
something...

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 18th 05, 01:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
jim

K4YZ wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:

On 17 Nov 2005 14:41:05 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in
ps.com:

snip

Steve, K4YZ

As for you, Dud -- you have finally proven without any doubt that your
'career' as a Marine is one big lie.

Nope.

Just remember this: You reap what you sow.

Uh huh...Take your own counsel, you cowardly liar.

Now go away before I expose even more of your disgraceful bull####.

You ARE the "disgraceful bull#### ", Frankie.

You've "exposed" nothing. (Nothing of MINE, that is...)

You've guessed, lied, manufactured, and otherwise proactively
deceived others in order to salve your ego and to somehow "revenge"
yourself for YOUR failed USMC "career".

YOU are the one exposed, you little troll.

Like I said before...Too bad you weren't half the Marine in real
life that you perceive yourself today...You might have really been
something...

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Hey Steve, could you please stop xposting your flame wars with Frank and
keep it in the amateur ng? 73, Jim.