RadioBanter

-   -   A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/82132-practical-challenge-feeble-five-bloody-nose-fos.html)

K4YZ November 17th 05 12:48 PM

A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS

wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 16 Nov 2005 07:02:10 -0800, wrote in
.com:
snip
he would be required to own them in the Army

Having never served in the Army, I never had that problem.

The two sets of dress blues I owned while in the Marine Corps were
issued to me, free of charge. A "perk" of assigned duties.

More bull#### from Major Dud [sigh]. Uniforms in the Corps are never
issued "free of charge", assigned duties or not.

My emphasis follows:

"UNIFORMS IN THE CORPS ARE NEVER ISSUED "FREE OF CHARGE", ASSIGNED
DUTIES OR NOT"...Frank Gilliland

Let's find out.

It might be possible that Steve was assigned to guard the Tomb of the
Unknown Soldier. They probably make a special allowance for uniforms
there.

Yoiu can bet they do, Brain, but the Tomb of the Unknowns is not
guarded by Marines.

Here's an idea for The Feeble Five, Brain and Frankie especially:

Pick up your local telephone book. Look under "US Government".
Under "Armed Forces" you'll find a USMC Recruiter. Tell him/her you're
"doing a paper" about uniforms of the Armed Forces.

Read back Frankie's assertion about uniforms NOT being issued
"...'free of charge', assigned duties or not..." Ask him/her to
validate that as correct or not.

Ask the Recruiter how much he or she had to pay for his/her Dress
Blues when they were assigned the billet.

Then ask them how much Marines are billed for their first seabag of
uniforms in boot camp. (Remember, Frankie said Marines are NOT issued
UNIFORMS free of charge, assigned duties or not...)

Ask him/her if Marines in Iraq were required to buy the desert
cammies. The same ones they are required to have in-theater along with
all sewn-on name tags, etc. (Remember, Frankie said UNIFORMS...Not any
one type or style...)

Ask him/her if MY assertion about B-Billet assignments (Drill
Instructor, I&I duty, Eighth and I Street/HQMC, Embassy Duty, etc)
rating an issue of dress blues is true or not.

Youse guys up to it?

Or how about a letter addressed directly to HQMC? Surely you can
take the above suggestions and pare them into a letter that sounds as
if you're conducting some sort of research. Better yet, I think I'll
do that part. Then we can compare notes.

Brain...at this point you can just ease out if you want to and
I'll let you call it "even"...Like I said, it's not wise taking
"counsel" about USMC policy from a one-tour, twice court martialed,
self-proclaimed " ####bird PFC " idiot.

I understand you that were caught up in the heat of the moment,
but I don't believe that even you're so foolish as to continue the
"argument" in the face of reliable, third party corroboration of my
"claims".

I wonder how Frankie will slither out from under THIS rock!

Steve, K4YZ

PS: If you're REALLY adventurous, you might even ask about the
"civilian" business suits/sports blazers issued to Marines in some
Embassies and/or other sensitive assignments as an "alternative
uniform". I am willing to bet Dave saw one or two of these guys/gals
over the years!

Frank Gilliland November 17th 05 02:38 PM

A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS

On 17 Nov 2005 04:48:12 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote in
. com:

wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 16 Nov 2005 07:02:10 -0800, wrote in
.com:
snip
he would be required to own them in the Army

Having never served in the Army, I never had that problem.

The two sets of dress blues I owned while in the Marine Corps were
issued to me, free of charge. A "perk" of assigned duties.

More bull#### from Major Dud [sigh]. Uniforms in the Corps are never
issued "free of charge", assigned duties or not.

My emphasis follows:

"UNIFORMS IN THE CORPS ARE NEVER ISSUED "FREE OF CHARGE", ASSIGNED
DUTIES OR NOT"...Frank Gilliland

Let's find out.

Yes, let's find out......

It might be possible that Steve was assigned to guard the Tomb of the
Unknown Soldier. They probably make a special allowance for uniforms
there.

Yoiu can bet they do, Brain, but the Tomb of the Unknowns is not
guarded by Marines.

Here's an idea for The Feeble Five, Brain and Frankie especially:

Pick up your local telephone book. Look under "US Government".
Under "Armed Forces" you'll find a USMC Recruiter. Tell him/her you're
"doing a paper" about uniforms of the Armed Forces.

Read back Frankie's assertion about uniforms NOT being issued
"...'free of charge', assigned duties or not..." Ask him/her to
validate that as correct or not.

I agree. Anyone who wants to know the truth should do just as you
suggest.

Ask the Recruiter how much he or she had to pay for his/her Dress
Blues when they were assigned the billet.

They pay the same price as any other Marine.

Then ask them how much Marines are billed for their first seabag of
uniforms in boot camp. (Remember, Frankie said Marines are NOT issued
UNIFORMS free of charge, assigned duties or not...)

Judas Holy Roller Priest..... you didn't even go through boot camp!!!!
The very first day (when you are standing on the yellow footprints)
you are given a book of chits that are used to buy everything you
need, including your uniforms. The money that is spent from that book
of chits is deducted from your paycheck. My "chit book" started at
about $210, and there was about $30 left that was added to my check
when I left San Diego.

****, you weren't even a reservist. You are a complete Dud.

Ask him/her if Marines in Iraq were required to buy the desert
cammies.

Absolutely.

The same ones they are required to have in-theater along with
all sewn-on name tags, etc.

Yep. Still got mine with my name stamped on the back and a target
(flag) sewn on the sleeve from when I was on float with the 24th MAU.

(Remember, Frankie said UNIFORMS...Not any
one type or style...)

Yep. Cammies, alphas, charlies, dress blues..... you gotta pay for all
of them.

Ask him/her if MY assertion about B-Billet assignments (Drill
Instructor, I&I duty, Eighth and I Street/HQMC, Embassy Duty, etc)
rating an issue of dress blues is true or not.

Ask away. Even ask the dudes at the rifle range if they have to buy
their own pith helmets -- they do.

Youse guys up to it?

I hope so.

Or how about a letter addressed directly to HQMC? Surely you can
take the above suggestions and pare them into a letter that sounds as
if you're conducting some sort of research. Better yet, I think I'll
do that part. Then we can compare notes.

As long as you include headers. Doesn't matter tho, you won't be
posting your reply because it will conflict with your "truth".

You weren't even in the Corps. Shut the **** up.

I understand you that were caught up in the heat of the moment,
but I don't believe that even you're so foolish as to continue the
"argument" in the face of reliable, third party corroboration of my
"claims".

I wonder how Frankie will slither out from under THIS rock!

Steve "wannabe-Marine" Robeson, K4YZ

I have never had to hide under any rock. But you do because you don't
even have a DD-214. Be careful, Dud -- there may be a rock headed your
way.

PS: If you're REALLY adventurous, you might even ask about the
"civilian" business suits/sports blazers issued to Marines in some
Embassies and/or other sensitive assignments as an "alternative
uniform". I am willing to bet Dave saw one or two of these guys/gals
over the years!

We can talk about embassy duty too, Dud. I spent quite a bit of time
at the US/UK embassy in Beirut. Wanna go there?

KØHB November 17th 05 09:47 PM

A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Then ask them how much Marines are billed for their first seabag of
uniforms in boot camp. (Remember, Frankie said Marines are NOT issued
UNIFORMS free of charge, assigned duties or not...)

My copy of MCO P10120.28G (Individual Clothing Regulations) dated 08 Jul 05
says:

"2000. INTRODUCTION. Reference (f) directs the services to provide enlisted
service members with all uniforms required for wear. Initially, this
requirement is met by issuing all recruits the Initial Clothing Allowance
(commonly known as the "sea bag") at recruit training. Marine recruits are
issued required uniforms, t-shirts, shorts, and sweat suits; free of charge.
This chapter contains a listing of the Initial Clothing Allowance (seabag) issue
and other authorized clothing allowances, issues, and entitlement criteria.
Allowances are gratuitous, i.e. at government expense. Authorized personnel do
not pay for allowances, neither directly nor via pay checkage."

Seems pretty clear to me that the initial "sea bag" issued at MCRD is "free of
charge".

Ask him/her if MY assertion about B-Billet assignments (Drill
Instructor, I&I duty, Eighth and I Street/HQMC, Embassy Duty, etc)
rating an issue of dress blues is true or not.

That would come under the heading of a supplementary clothing allowance. MCO
P10120.28G has this to say about that.

"2008. SUPPLEMENTARY CLOTHING ALLOWANCES. Supplementary clothing allowances
are additional/extra clothing allowances authorized to enlisted personnel when
they are assigned to a tour of duty that requires extra clothing for the
performance of such duty. Supplementary clothing allowances are additional
quantities or special items of uniform clothing not required by the majority of
other enlisted personnel. Organizational clothing should also be considered as
a means for providing additional, mission-specific uniform clothing, per chapter
7 of this Manual. Supplementary clothing allowances may not exceed 20 percent
of the Initial Clothing Allowance established by the Assistant Secretary of
Defense (ASD(FMP))."

As an example of a supplementary allowance, recruiters are issued a
supplementary allowance. MCO P10120.28G describes the procedure thusly:

"(3) The Recruiters Blue Uniform Allowance will be issued to students
immediately upon successful completion of the Recruiters School, MCRD, San
Diego. When transfer orders are received and special measurement clothing is
required, the clothing officer will forward the requisition and appropriate
measurements to DSCP requesting that the special measurement clothing be
forwarded to the CO of the organization to which the individual was
transferred."

Note that the recruiter is not issued a check to buy the items, but the clothing
officer actually ORDERS the clothing items from the Defense Supply Center,
Philadelphia (DSCP). DCSP sends the items to the Marine at his new (recruiting)
post.

To conserve bandwidth, I'll not give other examples (like 8th & I, etc.), but
all instances follow this same pattern --- the initial issue of a required
uniform is gratuitous in every case, without any pay checkage or "chit" required
from the Marine.

Cash payment IS required for replacement of issued uniform items, and Marines
are paid a monetary yearly "maintenance allowance" on the anniversary of their
enlistment.

Frank Gilliland November 17th 05 10:16 PM

A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 21:47:25 GMT, "KØHB"
wrote in t:

snip
My copy of MCO P10120.28G (Individual Clothing Regulations) dated 08 Jul 05
says:

Notice the date. The regs were different when I was in the Corps (and
when Dudly claims to have served).

snip
Cash payment IS required for replacement of issued uniform items, and Marines
are paid a monetary yearly "maintenance allowance" on the anniversary of their
enlistment.

We were given a monthly clothing allowance and it wasn't much -- just
a few dollars each month.

If you want to make a case then post the regs that were in effect at
the time in question.

Harry November 17th 05 10:32 PM

A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS

Hey Hans. When you go down to the Legion Hall to spin
your war stories, do you wear your uniform? Do you pin large
medals to it, or do you just pin the ribbons on it?

KØHB November 17th 05 10:32 PM

A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS

"Frank Gilliland" wrote

If you want to make a case then post the regs that were in effect at
the time in question.

I already made MY case. My documentation stands unless YOU can post
countervailing documentation to make YOUR case.

Good luck on this one now!

K4YZ November 17th 05 10:41 PM

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 21:47:25 GMT, "KØHB"
wrote in t:

snip
My copy of MCO P10120.28G (Individual Clothing Regulations) dated 08 Jul05
says:

Notice the date. The regs were different when I was in the Corps (and
when Dudly claims to have served).

No, they were NOT different, except for the one-and-only part you
DID get right...INITIALLY Marines only received a monthly allowace for
MAINTENANCE of uniforms.

snip
Cash payment IS required for replacement of issued uniform items, and Marines
are paid a monetary yearly "maintenance allowance" on the anniversary oftheir
enlistment.

We were given a monthly clothing allowance and it wasn't much -- just
a few dollars each month.

Uh huh.

In the early 80's.

If you want to make a case then post the regs that were in effect at
the time in question.

The "regs" that Hans, K0HB quoted are almost the same as those in
force "back then".

A quick phone call or letter to HQMC can verify the changes.

In the mean time, get a hankie and wipe the blood off your nose.
You look silly, Mr Silliland...

Steve, K4YZ

Frank Gilliland November 17th 05 10:44 PM

A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 22:32:57 GMT, "KØHB"
wrote in t:

"Frank Gilliland" wrote

If you want to make a case then post the regs that were in effect at
the time in question.

I already made MY case. My documentation stands unless YOU can post
countervailing documentation to make YOUR case.

Good luck on this one now!

Don't need luck -- just google "chit-book" and "MCRD". You will get a
large list of boot-camp stories that span decades. Enjoy.

K4YZ November 17th 05 10:50 PM

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 22:32:57 GMT, "KØHB"
wrote in t:

"Frank Gilliland" wrote

If you want to make a case then post the regs that were in effect at
the time in question.

I already made MY case. My documentation stands unless YOU can post
countervailing documentation to make YOUR case.

Good luck on this one now!

Don't need luck -- just google "chit-book" and "MCRD". You will get a
large list of boot-camp stories that span decades. Enjoy.

Sorry, Frankie. Still a loser.

The FACT remains that Marines are NOT charged for initial
outfittings of uniforms, to include Dress Blues, when assigned to
certain duties, including I & I duty.

Guess that " ####bird PFC " doesn't have all the answers afterall,
now does he...?!?!

MAYBE if he didn't spend his ONE tour in constant legal
trouble...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Frank Gilliland November 17th 05 10:54 PM

A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS

On 17 Nov 2005 14:41:05 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in
.com:

snip
Steve "wannabe-Marine" Robeson, K4YZ

As for you, Dud -- you have finally proven without any doubt that your
'career' as a Marine is one big lie.

Just remember this: You reap what you sow.

Now go away before I expose even more of your disgraceful bull****.

Harry November 17th 05 11:13 PM

A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS

"KØHB" wrote in message
k.net...

I already made MY case. My documentation stands unless YOU can post
countervailing documentation to make YOUR case.

Now calm down Hans, before you have a hissy fit. Put on your
uniform, pin on some medals, and go down to the Legion Hall
and spin a few war yarns.

K4YZ November 17th 05 11:16 PM

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 17 Nov 2005 14:41:05 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in
.com:

snip
Steve, K4YZ

As for you, Dud -- you have finally proven without any doubt that your
'career' as a Marine is one big lie.

Nope.

Just remember this: You reap what you sow.

Uh huh...Take your own counsel, you cowardly liar.

Now go away before I expose even more of your disgraceful bull####.

You ARE the "disgraceful bull#### ", Frankie.

You've "exposed" nothing. (Nothing of MINE, that is...)

You've guessed, lied, manufactured, and otherwise proactively
deceived others in order to salve your ego and to somehow "revenge"
yourself for YOUR failed USMC "career".

YOU are the one exposed, you little troll.

Like I said before...Too bad you weren't half the Marine in real
life that you perceive yourself today...You might have really been
something...

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] November 18th 05 12:16 AM

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 16 Nov 2005 07:02:10 -0800, wrote in
.com:
snip
he would be required to own them in the Army

Having never served in the Army, I never had that problem.

The two sets of dress blues I owned while in the Marine Corps were
issued to me, free of charge. A "perk" of assigned duties.

More bull#### from Major Dud [sigh]. Uniforms in the Corps are never
issued "free of charge", assigned duties or not.

My emphasis follows:

"UNIFORMS IN THE CORPS ARE NEVER ISSUED "FREE OF CHARGE", ASSIGNED
DUTIES OR NOT"...Frank Gilliland

Let's find out.

You find out.

[...]

In AF basic training, I was issued a full complement of uniforms, many
of them uniforms that were about to be phased out. On my one year
anniversary, I began receiving a clothing maintenance allowance that
didn't begin to cover the cost of uniforms that "went out" that first
year. The mess dress uniform was never an issue item, and the service
dress was always appropriate to wear at formal functions.

The AF Reserves attend basic training same place I went. They were
issued a full complement of uniforms as well. After training, when a
uniform item becomes "unserviceable" due to wear and tear or being
phased out, the unserviceable item is brought to clothing issued and
replaced at no cost. That includes shoes and boots. It did not
include optional items such as wrinkle free(polyester) slacks, Corfam
dress shoes, etc.

I said that it was possible that there are situations where new
uniforms are given, guarding the Tomb of the Unknown could be an
example where uniforms are kept beyond merely "serviceable."

USN wear uniforms. USNR wear uniforms. USMC wear uniforms. USMCR
wear uniforms. USA wear uniforms. USAR wear uniforms. USAF wear
uniforms. USAFR wear uniforms. CAP wear uniforms. Tennessee
Militia/Guard wear uniforms.

That you did not guard the Tomb is your problem. Given as many
services uniforms you managed to wiggle into over the years, guessing
what service's uniform you may be wearing on any given day of the week
is not my problem, either.

You do your own homework, phone calling, and letter writing campaign.

[email protected] November 18th 05 12:22 AM

A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS

KØHB wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Then ask them how much Marines are billed for their first seabag of
uniforms in boot camp. (Remember, Frankie said Marines are NOT issued
UNIFORMS free of charge, assigned duties or not...)

My copy of MCO P10120.28G (Individual Clothing Regulations) dated 08 Jul 05
says:

Steve was in the USMC on 08 JUL 05?

[email protected] November 18th 05 12:29 AM

A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS

From: Frank Gilliland on Nov 17, 6:38 am

On 17 Nov 2005 04:48:12 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote in

Brain...at this point you can just ease out if you want to and
I'll let you call it "even"...Like I said, it's not wise taking
"counsel" about USMC policy from a one-tour, twice court martialed,
self-proclaimed " ####bird PFC " idiot.

You weren't even in the Corps. Shut the **** up.

Told ya, Frank... :-)

I have never had to hide under any rock. But you do because you don't
even have a DD-214. Be careful, Dud -- there may be a rock headed your
way.

Dud NEVER got that DD-214. He can't show what he doesn't have.

In Dudly's wildly irrational mind, that probably is taken as
"proof" that he "really did those things." :-(

K4YZ November 18th 05 12:56 AM

Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 17 Nov 2005 04:48:12 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote in
. com:

Read back Frankie's assertion about uniforms NOT being issued
"...'free of charge', assigned duties or not..." Ask him/her to
validate that as correct or not.

I agree. Anyone who wants to know the truth should do just as you
suggest.

Ask the Recruiter how much he or she had to pay for his/her Dress
Blues when they were assigned the billet.

They pay the same price as any other Marine.

Under the circumstances I cited before? You're right.

They pay NOTHING. Not one thin dime.

Then ask them how much Marines are billed for their first seabag of
uniforms in boot camp. (Remember, Frankie said Marines are NOT issued
UNIFORMS free of charge, assigned duties or not...)

Judas Holy Roller Priest..... you didn't even go through boot camp!!!!
The very first day (when you are standing on the yellow footprints)
you are given a book of chits that are used to buy everything you
need, including your uniforms. The money that is spent from that book
of chits is deducted from your paycheck. My "chit book" started at
about $210, and there was about $30 left that was added to my check
when I left San Diego.

Not one dime was deducted from my pay for ANY uniform issue,
Frankie.

Not one dime.

And those "chits" you refer to were used for PERSONAL items such
as shaving cream, razors, deodorant (which you obvioulsy squandered)
writing paper, etc. No "pay" was issued until you graduated boot camp.
THAT was the money deducted from your pay, Silliboy.

NOT "uniform issues".

####, you weren't even a reservist. You are a complete Dud.

No, YOU are the dud, Frankie.

Ask him/her if Marines in Iraq were required to buy the desert
cammies.

Absolutely.

The same ones they are required to have in-theater along with
all sewn-on name tags, etc.

Yep. Still got mine with my name stamped on the back and a target
(flag) sewn on the sleeve from when I was on float with the 24th MAU.

(Remember, Frankie said UNIFORMS...Not any
one type or style...)

Yep. Cammies, alphas, charlies, dress blues..... you gotta pay for all
of them.

Nope. Not a dime...Oh, I guess we could reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally
stretch things and say that by virtue of my income taxes and that
portion appropriated to the defense budget, I "bought" my uniforms.
But then so did every other taxpayer in the United States, whether they
served in the Armed Forces or not.

Ask him/her if MY assertion about B-Billet assignments (Drill
Instructor, I&I duty, Eighth and I Street/HQMC, Embassy Duty, etc)
rating an issue of dress blues is true or not.

Ask away. Even ask the dudes at the rifle range if they have to buy
their own pith helmets -- they do.

Only if they want to keep one as a momento.

Otherwise they are issued: "organizational equipment" And that
"organizational equipment" has to be returned.

Youse guys up to it?

I hope so.

Obvioulsy not.

Or how about a letter addressed directly to HQMC? Surely you can
take the above suggestions and pare them into a letter that sounds as
if you're conducting some sort of research. Better yet, I think I'll
do that part. Then we can compare notes.

As long as you include headers. Doesn't matter tho, you won't be
posting your reply because it will conflict with your "truth".

Oh, there'll be no "headers", Frankie. This one can go by parcel
post with a real human being's signature on it. Any fifth grader with a
bit of "computer smarts" could dummy-up a fake e mail.

Brain...at this point you can just ease out if you want to and
I'll let you call it "even"...Like I said, it's not wise taking
"counsel" about USMC policy from a one-tour, twice court martialed,
self-proclaimed " ####bird PFC " idiot.

You weren't even in the Corps. Shut the #### up.

Well, THERE WE HAVE IT!

Frankie's finally got to the "just mow 'em over with profanity"
mode.

Sorry, PFC! You have been busted at your own game over and over
for the past few weeks.

This time with blood drawn. And the blood was yours.

I understand you that were caught up in the heat of the moment,
but I don't believe that even you're so foolish as to continue the
"argument" in the face of reliable, third party corroboration of my
"claims".

I wonder how Frankie will slither out from under THIS rock!

Steve "was an Active Duty SNCO-Marine" Robeson, K4YZ

I have never had to hide under any rock. But you do because you don't
even have a DD-214. Be careful, Dud -- there may be a rock headed your
way.

Uh huh...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

So..we have your loss of patience in the form of profanity and now
a not-so-thinly-veilied threat of physical violence.

It took some patience of my own, but we've brought Frankie of
Silliland's ultimate silliness into the FULL light of day!

PS: If you're REALLY adventurous, you might even ask about the
"civilian" business suits/sports blazers issued to Marines in some
Embassies and/or other sensitive assignments as an "alternative
uniform". I am willing to bet Dave saw one or two of these guys/gals
over the years!

We can talk about embassy duty too, Dud. I spent quite a bit of time
at the US/UK embassy in Beirut. Wanna go there?

Why? Is that where your FIRST court martial occured?

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ November 18th 05 01:03 AM

From: Frank Gilliland on Nov 17, 6:38 am

On 17 Nov 2005 04:48:12 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote in

Brain...at this point you can just ease out if you want to and
I'll let you call it "even"...Like I said, it's not wise taking
"counsel" about USMC policy from a one-tour, twice court martialed,
self-proclaimed " ####bird PFC " idiot.

You weren't even in the Corps. Shut the #### up.

Told ya, Frank...

So we have the source of Frankie's introduction to RRAP!

I thought so!

I have never had to hide under any rock. But you do because you don't
even have a DD-214. Be careful, Dud -- there may be a rock headed your
way.

Dud NEVER got that DD-214. He can't show what he doesn't have.

I have a DD-214. Mine says "Honorable" on it...Not "Less than
Honorable", "General" or any other release other than "Honorable". No
charges, lost time, or any form of judicial proceedings against me.
Honorable.

In Dudly's wildly irrational mind, that probably is taken as
"proof" that he "really did those things."

What's "proof" is the refusal of the Feeble Five to follow-up on
the references provided.

Some call it "cowardly".

I do.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

jim November 18th 05 01:17 AM

K4YZ wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:

On 17 Nov 2005 14:41:05 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in
ps.com:

snip

Steve, K4YZ

As for you, Dud -- you have finally proven without any doubt that your
'career' as a Marine is one big lie.

Nope.

Just remember this: You reap what you sow.

Uh huh...Take your own counsel, you cowardly liar.

Now go away before I expose even more of your disgraceful bull####.

You ARE the "disgraceful bull#### ", Frankie.

You've "exposed" nothing. (Nothing of MINE, that is...)

You've guessed, lied, manufactured, and otherwise proactively
deceived others in order to salve your ego and to somehow "revenge"
yourself for YOUR failed USMC "career".

YOU are the one exposed, you little troll.

Like I said before...Too bad you weren't half the Marine in real
life that you perceive yourself today...You might have really been
something...

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Hey Steve, could you please stop xposting your flame wars with Frank and
keep it in the amateur ng? 73, Jim.

Steveo November 18th 05 02:32 AM

A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS

CQ BLOW-JOB, CQ BLOW-JOB, CQ BLOW-JOB

THIS IS K4YZ.......K4YZ PULLING MY PUD SUCKING BY!!!!!!!!

K4YZ November 18th 05 02:46 AM

A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS

wrote:
KØHB wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Then ask them how much Marines are billed for their first seabag of
uniforms in boot camp. (Remember, Frankie said Marines are NOT issued
UNIFORMS free of charge, assigned duties or not...)

My copy of MCO P10120.28G (Individual Clothing Regulations) dated 08 Jul 05
says:

Steve was in the USMC on 08 JUL 05?

Nope...but I was on 08 July 1975...And 08 July 1985...And until 29
May 1992.

All USMC uniform regs were as I described them.

Frankie's lame attempts to suggest otherwise notwithstanding, none
of what I said is inaccurate.

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] November 18th 05 03:47 AM

A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS

From: on Thurs 17 Nov 2005 16:22

K؈B wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message

Then ask them how much Marines are billed for their first seabag of
uniforms in boot camp. (Remember, Frankie said Marines are NOT issued
UNIFORMS free of charge, assigned duties or not...)

My copy of MCO P10120.28G (Individual Clothing Regulations) dated 08 Jul05
says:

Steve was in the USMC on 08 JUL 05?

According to Google dated 17 November 05, Robeson claimed USMC
service from 1974 to 1992.

There is a 13 year to 31 year GAP in there.

Trivial detail according to the Extra Morsemen. They have to
hang together...or hang separately.

Looks to me like Hans put on his Manager/CEO hat to "calm the
turbulent waters." [he does that once in a while when getting
a paternal urge?]

The unwritten rule in here is to allow morsemen to act any
damn way they want to. That's okay. No-coders and non-hams
are verboten to rise up against Extra morsemen's puerile
putzy pejoratives.

Just the same, "clothing allowance" or not, Dudly the Imposter
has NOT posted ANY picture of hisself in ANY "active-duty"
USMC uniform. Dudly has NOT posted a single scrap of his
DD-214 anywhere. Dudly has NOT posted a single name or
callsign of anyone who could vouch that he is telling truth.

Dudly the Imposter is still busy being the Imposter.

Hans is defending a FRAUD. Good on Hans. Just what the
"amateur community" needs. Pro-bono "defense."

I wonder if Booth, Freret, Imlay, and Tepper know about this?

Well, let's look optimistically. Mebbe Dudly will have a
cute little Ham Jumpsuit photo sometime? Mebbe with a "I
was homeland security before there was homeland security"
ribbon on it? Mighty warrior, etc. Then he can claim "8
hostile actions" after having made it through the Code War.

These mighty warriors certainly know how to turn off any
ham wannabes...which may be why Val Germann is still an
unmodified Tech for so long?

K4YZ November 18th 05 04:28 AM

wrote:

Just the same, "clothing allowance" or not, Dudly the Imposter
has NOT posted ANY picture of hisself in ANY "active-duty"
USMC uniform.

Who is Dudly?

Was anyone required to?

We have yet to see YOU in a uniform, yet you have "signed" hundreds
of posts with your former service number.

Dudly has NOT posted a single scrap of his DD-214 anywhere.

Who's Dudly?

And we've not seen a single scrap of YOUR DD-214 anywhere either.

Dudly has NOT posted a single name or
callsign of anyone who could vouch that he is telling truth.

Who's Dudly?

As for me, I've posted numersou callsigns that can be verified by
the agencies that assigned them.

Dudly the Imposter is still busy being the Imposter.

The only "imposter" I see here is the one who claims to know so
much about Amateur Radio but has never spent one second as a licensed
Amateur Radio operator.

Hans is defending a FRAUD. Good on Hans. Just what the
"amateur community" needs. Pro-bono "defense."

He did? What fraud?

I wonder if Booth, Freret, Imlay, and Tepper know about this?

I wonder what the IEEE would say about you using your IEEE domain
e mail address to publish hateful and deceitful tripe.

Well, let's look optimistically. Mebbe Dudly will have a
cute little Ham Jumpsuit photo sometime? Mebbe with a "I
was homeland security before there was homeland security"
ribbon on it? Mighty warrior, etc. Then he can claim "8
hostile actions" after having made it through the Code War.

Who's Dudly?

And why are you misquoting me?

These mighty warriors certainly know how to turn off any
ham wannabes...which may be why Val Germann is still an
unmodified Tech for so long?

At least he IS a Tech.

Please remind us what class of Amateur license YOU hold?

Steve, K4YZ

Steveo November 18th 05 12:19 PM

N8WWM Doug Adair posts as Steveo

Hey K4YZ (the real one) This **** is being posted by N8WWM.

http://n8wwm.4t.com

[email protected] November 18th 05 12:52 PM

A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS

wrote:
From:
on Thurs 17 Nov 2005 16:22

K؈B wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message

Then ask them how much Marines are billed for their first seabag of
uniforms in boot camp. (Remember, Frankie said Marines are NOT issued
UNIFORMS free of charge, assigned duties or not...)

My copy of MCO P10120.28G (Individual Clothing Regulations) dated 08 Jul 05
says:

Steve was in the USMC on 08 JUL 05?

According to Google dated 17 November 05, Robeson claimed USMC
service from 1974 to 1992.

I'm so glad that Steve was in compliance with regulations that were 31
years in the future at the time he stood on the yellow footprints.
Steve always was out of step with the rest of society.

There is a 13 year to 31 year GAP in there.

He got his uniforms issued at the GAP?

Trivial detail according to the Extra Morsemen. They have to
hang together...or hang separately.

Looks to me like Hans put on his Manager/CEO hat to "calm the
turbulent waters." [he does that once in a while when getting
a paternal urge?]

What does Hans copy of said regulation say for the time period?

[...]

Hah!!!

These mighty warriors certainly know how to turn off any
ham wannabes...which may be why Val Germann is still an
unmodified Tech for so long?

Poor Val. Such ambition.

Vinnie S. November 18th 05 01:54 PM

On 18 Nov 2005 12:19:54 GMT, Steveo wrote:

"Steveo" wrote:
CQ BLOW-JOB, CQ BLOW-JOB, CQ BLOW-JOB

THIS IS K4YZ.......K4YZ PULLING MY PUD SUCKING BY!!!!!!!!

Hey K4YZ (the real one) This **** is being posted by N8WWM.

http://n8wwm.4t.com

There is a shocker.

Vinnie S.

[email protected] November 18th 05 10:18 PM

A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS

From: on Fri 18 Nov 2005 04:52

wrote:
From:
on Thurs 17 Nov 2005 16:22
K0HB wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message

Then ask them how much Marines are billed for their first seabag of
uniforms in boot camp. (Remember, Frankie said Marines are NOT issued
UNIFORMS free of charge, assigned duties or not...)

My copy of MCO P10120.28G (Individual Clothing Regulations) dated 08 Jul 05
says:

Steve was in the USMC on 08 JUL 05?

According to Google dated 17 November 05, Robeson claimed USMC
service from 1974 to 1992.

I'm so glad that Steve was in compliance with regulations that were 31
years in the future at the time he stood on the yellow footprints.
Steve always was out of step with the rest of society.

He is a "man of many talents!" :-)

At least he hasn't minced around in baby shoes.

There is a 13 year to 31 year GAP in there.

He got his uniforms issued at the GAP?

Probably at Sergeant Grit or some other Army-Navy surplus store.

Trivial detail according to the Extra Morsemen. They have to
hang together...or hang separately.

Looks to me like Hans put on his Manager/CEO hat to "calm the
turbulent waters." [he does that once in a while when getting
a paternal urge?]

What does Hans copy of said regulation say for the time period?

The full copy prolly says "this supersedes previous editions."

It's fine for a new boot going into the Navy NOW. Says dink
about what it was three decades ago and "yellow footprint"
time. But, let's not quibble about teeny details...:-)

[...]

Dudly is a Code Warrior. Others are just Code Worriers.

These mighty warriors certainly know how to turn off any
ham wannabes...which may be why Val Germann is still an
unmodified Tech for so long?

Poor Val. Such ambition.

Well, that's how it goes...sometimes reality boots ya in
the ash.

[email protected] November 19th 05 12:54 AM

A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS

wrote:
From:
on Fri 18 Nov 2005 04:52

wrote:
From:
on Thurs 17 Nov 2005 16:22
K0HB wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message

Then ask them how much Marines are billed for their first seabag of
uniforms in boot camp. (Remember, Frankie said Marines are NOT issued
UNIFORMS free of charge, assigned duties or not...)

My copy of MCO P10120.28G (Individual Clothing Regulations) dated 08 Jul 05
says:

Steve was in the USMC on 08 JUL 05?

According to Google dated 17 November 05, Robeson claimed USMC
service from 1974 to 1992.

I'm so glad that Steve was in compliance with regulations that were 31
years in the future at the time he stood on the yellow footprints.
Steve always was out of step with the rest of society.

He is a "man of many talents!" :-)

At least he hasn't minced around in baby shoes.

His primary talent is lying.

There is a 13 year to 31 year GAP in there.

He got his uniforms issued at the GAP?

Probably at Sergeant Grit or some other Army-Navy surplus store.

"GI Joes."

Trivial detail according to the Extra Morsemen. They have to
hang together...or hang separately.

Looks to me like Hans put on his Manager/CEO hat to "calm the
turbulent waters." [he does that once in a while when getting
a paternal urge?]

What does Hans copy of said regulation say for the time period?

The full copy prolly says "this supersedes previous editions."

It's fine for a new boot going into the Navy NOW. Says dink
about what it was three decades ago and "yellow footprint"
time. But, let's not quibble about teeny details...:-)

For example, everyone in the Air Force up until 1994 knew what AFR
35-10 was.

Gen McPeak had the regulations rewritten as Air Force Instructions, and
renumbered everything. Similarly, he reorganized the major commands
and almost everyone got new unit names. I think he was operating from
the principle, "When in doubt, Reorganize (and cut your manpower
numbers in half)." By keeping everyone confused, it was hard to tell
that they were making the service broken.

[...]

But they serve in other ways.

These mighty warriors certainly know how to turn off any
ham wannabes...which may be why Val Germann is still an
unmodified Tech for so long?

Poor Val. Such ambition.

Well, that's how it goes...sometimes reality boots ya in
the ash.

"There is no problem so large nor complex that it cannot be run away
from."

Frank Gilliland November 19th 05 04:30 AM

The short list

On 17 Nov 2005 15:16:11 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in
.com:

snip
Steve "wannabe-Marine" Robeson, K4YZ

Make all the justifications you want, Dud -- the fact is that you
unwittingly provided all the proof yourself........:

You didn't know squat about uniform issuance; you don't even remember
paying for your first uniform issue in boot camp from your chit book.

You didn't know squat about restriction or liberty, demonstrating that
you never served with any OOD which is a regular NCO duty (also done
by non-rates when there are no NCO's available -- did it myself a
couple times).

You didn't know that the Marine Corps has Shore Patrol, not MP's.

You didn't know that avionics techs (your alleged MOS) are regularly
deployed with the FMF.

You didn't know about the VINSON system. To wit: "I know who Col
Vinson was and I know where Ft Gordon is. Never served with him/for
him/within 100 miles of him." Neither did you know that the VINSON
system replaced almost all outdated crypto systems in the late '70's,
including the old punch-pin monsters (KY-28/38 of the NESTOR system,
which had been almost completely replaced by the VINSON system by the
early '80's).

You didn't know the difference between a 'hitch', a 'cruise', and a
'float'.

You mistakenly assumed the origination of the phrase "One Shot One
Kill" was from the Army Sniper School; wrongfully presumed that it is
a tactic taught to all Marine recruits; then proceeded to demonstrate
your ignorance about basic combat tactics, the use of shotguns, and
the very common 40mm grenade launchers (M-79 & M-203).

You claimed that "the only targets used to train Marine riflemen (and
all recruits) [are] head shots and 'center mast', or chest shots", but
didn't know that the standard round marksmanship-type targets are also
used, and much more often than "dog" targets. In fact, most of rifle
qualification is done with the round targets. But you didn't know that
despite your claim to have "[taken] home an 'Rifle Expert' on each and
every trip to the range".

You didn't know that only the results of an Article 15 proceeding are
recorded, not the entire proceedings; and you don't even know what
page in the SRB they are recorded.

You didn't know that Marines are often prohibited from taking any
off-duty employment, nor did you know that such a decision is usually
made by the CO, not HQMC.

You didn't know that outside communications can be prohibited during a
base lock-down or unit activation.

You defined a 'chit' as "A Naval term for a 'permission
slip'", when in fact it means -any- piece of paper with something
written on it.

You didn't know that a dishonorable discharge can only be given as a
result of a conviction in a General court-martial, and is usually
given after a few years at Leavenworth and a reduction to Private.

You didn't know that the Corps doesn't use cutting scores for
promotions.

You misquoted your SIX alleged promotion certificates (a misquote that
I later found on google verbatim).

You didn't understand that "years and months in specialty" (box 11 on
the DD-214) is not the same as time in service, yet claimed that you
have -several- DD-214's.

You claimed that time on the delayed entry program was considered to
be time in reserve status but never was.

You stated that "My DD-214 says 'Honorable'...", yet after 1979 there
is no box on the form to designate character of service. The DD-214 is
only a "release or discharge from active duty", not a final discharge
certificate. Only that latter will denote the character of service.

You claimed to have served from 03 September, 1974 to 29 May, 1992.
That's only 17 years and 9 months. Yet you also claim to be retired,
which can only happen if you served 20 years. You also claimed to have
been discharged for medical reasons, having your discharge later
upgraded (a claim which you have both denied and acknowledged). You
didn't know that medical discharges cannot be upgraded, nor that time
not served cannot be arbitrarily added to the end of an enlistment in
order to obtain retirement benefits.

BTW, my MOS was 2841 which is "ground radio repair", not "ground radar
repair".

And you still haven't answered one really basic question: With all
your careers, activities and obligations, where do you find the time
to post as much as you do on Usenet?

Len was right -- you were never in the Marine Corps. You are indeed an
imposter.

[email protected] November 19th 05 05:46 AM

A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS

From: on Nov 18, 4:54 pm

From: on Fri 18 Nov 2005 04:52
From: on Thurs 17 Nov 2005 16:22
K0HB wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message

My copy of MCO P10120.28G (Individual Clothing Regulations) dated 08 Jul 05
says:

Steve was in the USMC on 08 JUL 05?

According to Google dated 17 November 05, Robeson claimed USMC
service from 1974 to 1992.

I'm so glad that Steve was in compliance with regulations that were 31
years in the future at the time he stood on the yellow footprints.
Steve always was out of step with the rest of society.

He is a "man of many talents!" :-)

At least he hasn't minced around in baby shoes.

His primary talent is lying.

Lying around the house, lying around the barracks, lying around the
newsgroup...

There is a 13 year to 31 year GAP in there.

He got his uniforms issued at the GAP?

Probably at Sergeant Grit or some other Army-Navy surplus store.

"GI Joes."

Kinda small, but prolly bigger than his Johnson...

Dudly is a Code Warrior. Others are just Code Worriers.

But they serve in other ways.

"Waiter, there's soup in my fly!" :-)

These mighty warriors certainly know how to turn off any
ham wannabes...which may be why Val Germann is still an
unmodified Tech for so long?

Poor Val. Such ambition.

Well, that's how it goes...sometimes reality boots ya in
the ash.

"There is no problem so large nor complex that it cannot be run away
from."

Jimmie not like that one bit. If'n he see what he think is a
promise many years ago, he keep after that person forever.

Jimmie ought to go out to Misery and kick Val's butt for not
learning code!

K4YZ November 19th 05 02:59 PM

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 17 Nov 2005 15:16:11 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in
.com:

snip
Steve, K4YZ

Make all the justifications you want, Dud -- the fact is that you
unwittingly provided all the proof yourself........:

There's no "justifications", Frankie.

You lied, got busted, and now you're even more determined than
ever to TRY and hit some "responsive chord"....

THE BEST you can hope for is to show that your ONE tour in the
Marine Corps taught you just enough to surf the web in search of
keywords you HOPE will fill in the holes....Holes left by your legal
troubles while you WERE in....

So far, you're not doing so well...

You didn't know squat about uniform issuance; you don't even remember
paying for your first uniform issue in boot camp from your chit book.

Refer to the MCO.

I didn't pay a dime. Nor was it deducted from my pay.

The "chits" accounted for government money spent...Not mine.

You didn't know squat about restriction or liberty, demonstrating that
you never served with any OOD which is a regular NCO duty (also done
by non-rates when there are no NCO's available -- did it myself a
couple times).

Why do you insist on trying to perpetuate fabrications?

You didn't know that the Marine Corps has Shore Patrol, not MP's.

Oh?

Really?

QUOTE from "www.usmilitary.about.com"

United States Marine Corps Enlisted Job Descriptions and Qualification
Factors

FIELD 58, MILITARY POLICE AND CORRECTIONS

The military police and corrections OccFld provides the commander
continuous support by enforcing the law.

They are responsible for preventing and suppressing crime; assessing
command physical security posture; preserving military control;
quelling disturbances; investigating offenses; apprehending offenders
and protecting property and personnel.

They are also are responsible for providing flightline security;
registering and controlling privately owned vehicles and weapons;
investigating traffic accidents; controlling traffic; antiterrorism;
handling and safeguarding prisoners of war, refugees, or evacuees.

Also, conducting small unit offensive and defensive combat operations;
guarding military prisoners and absentees/deserters returned to
military control; and supervising brig operations and correctional
custody units.
Entry-level specialties available include military police and
Correctional specialists.

Primary MOS's

5811-- Military Police

5821-- Criminal Investigator

5831-- Correctional Specialist

Secondary MOS's (See Note Below)

5812-- Working Dog Handler

5813-- Accident Investigator

5814-- Crime Prevention/Physical Security Specialist

5816-- Special Reaction Team (SRT) Member

5819-- Military Police Investigator

5822-- Polygraph Examiner

5832-- Correctional Counselor

UNQUOTE

So Frankie...What about those non-existant MP's...?!?!

Need some more Kleenex to clean off that bloody nose, punk?

I snipped the rest.

You can "argue" that I was trying to be "evasive", but the truth
of the matter is that YOU are the one with credibility issues here, and
they are in no small way due to your ego overdriving your common sense,
Frankie.

In short, you're a disgusting little troll looking to be a big
disgusting troll....

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

DrDeath November 19th 05 05:14 PM

A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...
"post cut"
You didn't know that the Marine Corps has Shore Patrol, not MP's.

Steve, K4YZ

2 of my step brothers were Marine MP's. Have fun fighting with Frank, I kill
filed him over a year ago.

Frank Gilliland November 20th 05 03:47 AM

A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS

On 19 Nov 2005 06:59:53 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 17 Nov 2005 15:16:11 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in
.com:

snip
Steve, K4YZ

Make all the justifications you want, Dud -- the fact is that you
unwittingly provided all the proof yourself........:

There's no "justifications", Frankie.

You lied, got busted, and now you're even more determined than
ever to TRY and hit some "responsive chord"....

THE BEST you can hope for is to show that your ONE tour in the
Marine Corps taught you just enough to surf the web in search of
keywords you HOPE will fill in the holes....Holes left by your legal
troubles while you WERE in....

So far, you're not doing so well...

You didn't know squat about uniform issuance; you don't even remember
paying for your first uniform issue in boot camp from your chit book.

Refer to the MCO.

You mean the MCO dated 13 years after you "retired"?

I didn't pay a dime. Nor was it deducted from my pay.

The "chits" accounted for government money spent...Not mine.

Get a grip, Dud -- anyone who's ever been through MCRD knows better.
The truth can be found in the hundreds of accounts that are available
through a simple google search. Either you are wrong or every other
Marine who ever graduated from boot camp is wrong.

You didn't know squat about restriction or liberty, demonstrating that
you never served with any OOD which is a regular NCO duty (also done
by non-rates when there are no NCO's available -- did it myself a
couple times).

Why do you insist on trying to perpetuate fabrications?

Not a fabrication at all, Dud. Your own confusion about the issue is
recorded in the archives for anyone to read. Would you like me to
quote your own posts for you?

[...]

Well by golly, you -REALLY CAN- provide proof of something. It wasn't
that hard, was it, Dudly? Or did Han's send you the info in an email?
Either way, you were willing and able to address the issue. Progress!

Need some more Kleenex to clean off that bloody nose, punk?

Nope, and you are too dumb to see that you just gave -yourself- a
bloody nose.

I snipped the rest.

I'll do you a favor and 'unsnip' it so you can address the issues just
like you addressed the MP/SP issue. If you like I can repost my
allegations with quotes from your own posts so you can address them
more specifically -- would that help, Dud?

Ok, let's try this again..........

[...]

......and it would be a valid argument.

but the truth
of the matter is that YOU are the one with credibility issues here, and
they are in no small way due to your ego overdriving your common sense,
Frankie.

The truth of the matter is that you want your dessert but you aren't
eating your veggies.

In short, you're a disgusting little troll looking to be a big
disgusting troll....

No, Dud, I already -=AM=- a big disgusting troll. But that's a far
better thing to be than a Marine Corps imposter.

Putz.

Well gee, if that's the way you are going to be I might as well tip my
King now, huh? I mean, that's about the most persuasive argument that
you have made in your defense since this discussion began. How can I
possibly ever counter something so monumentally substantial as you
calling me "Putz"? I'm doomed........LOL!!!!!

Steve "wannabe-Marine" Robeson, K4YZ

I'm going nowhere until you address your lies, Dud.

an old friend November 20th 05 03:52 AM

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 19 Nov 2005 06:59:53 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

cut

Steve "wannabe-Marine" Robeson, K4YZ

I'm going nowhere until you address your lies, Dud.

I hope you have a comfy chair you will be here a LONG time

Frank Gilliland November 20th 05 04:22 AM

A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS

On 19 Nov 2005 19:52:48 -0800, "an old friend"
wrote in .com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 19 Nov 2005 06:59:53 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

cut

Steve "wannabe-Marine" Robeson, K4YZ

I'm going nowhere until you address your lies, Dud.

I hope you have a comfy chair you will be here a LONG time

I've been on the internet for over 15 years, and was networking
locally about 12 years before that using a dual 8" floppy DEC and a
Silent 700 with built-in modem pushing 300 baud -- I can wait.

K4YZ November 20th 05 08:22 AM

Frank Gilliland wrote:
[...]

Those with more guts than you are welcome to call/write/e-mail
HQMC and verify my original statement.

I didn't pay a dime. Nor was it deducted from my pay.

The "chits" accounted for government money spent...Not mine.

Get a grip, Dud -- anyone who's ever been through MCRD knows better.

Then why don't you?

Perhaps YOUR story is the one worthy of REAL investigation!

[...]

I've been doing it all along.

Need some more Kleenex to clean off that bloody nose, punk?

Nope, and you are too dumb to see that you just gave -yourself- a
bloody nose.

Nope. That's "collateral damage" from you, Snivvelling One.

Yet another big snip.

Everything was waddressed, yet you continue to act as if it's still
"out there".

The only thing "out there" is you.

I'm going nowhere until you address your lies, Dud.

The lies are yours, Frankie of Silliland...

MP's...Float-vs-cruise, uniforms....You've been caught in one
error after another.

Steve, K4YZ

an old friend November 21st 05 05:05 PM

Frank Gilliland wrote:
[...]

in other word you are too lazy to you own homework

and where is your SSnum?

I didn't pay a dime. Nor was it deducted from my pay.

The "chits" accounted for government money spent...Not mine.

Get a grip, Dud -- anyone who's ever been through MCRD knows better.

Then why don't you?

you are the one lacking a grip

Perhaps YOUR story is the one worthy of REAL investigation!

why you acusing him of hiding a 3rd Courtmartial?

cut
UNQUOTE

So Frankie...What about those non-existant MP's...?!?!

Well by golly, you -REALLY CAN- provide proof of something. It wasn't
that hard, was it, Dudly? Or did Han's send you the info in an email?
Either way, you were willing and able to address the issue. Progress!

I've been doing it all along.

nope

Need some more Kleenex to clean off that bloody nose, punk?

Nope, and you are too dumb to see that you just gave -yourself- a
bloody nose.

Nope. That's "collateral damage" from you, Snivvelling One.

still a bloody now little boy

[email protected] November 22nd 05 09:02 PM

A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS

Oh, are you having your period already, Marky?

[email protected] November 22nd 05 11:18 PM

From: on Nov 18, 4:54 pm

From: on Fri 18 Nov 2005 04:52
From: on Thurs 17 Nov 2005 16:22
K0HB wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message

My copy of MCO P10120.28G (Individual Clothing Regulations) dated 08 Jul 05
says:

Steve was in the USMC on 08 JUL 05?

According to Google dated 17 November 05, Robeson claimed USMC
service from 1974 to 1992.

I'm so glad that Steve was in compliance with regulations that were 31
years in the future at the time he stood on the yellow footprints.
Steve always was out of step with the rest of society.

He is a "man of many talents!" :-)

At least he hasn't minced around in baby shoes.

His primary talent is lying.

Lying around the house, lying around the barracks, lying around the
newsgroup...

Welp, his agreement to be civil didn't last even 24 hours.

Do you think he lied, or is he just incapable of being civil? Or both?

There is a 13 year to 31 year GAP in there.

He got his uniforms issued at the GAP?

Probably at Sergeant Grit or some other Army-Navy surplus store.

"GI Joes."

Kinda small, but prolly bigger than his Johnson...

He has a Johnson? Wonder if it has "E.F." stenciled on it?

Dudly is a Code Warrior. Others are just Code Worriers.

But they serve in other ways.

"Waiter, there's soup in my fly!" :-)

Use a napkin when eating soup.

These mighty warriors certainly know how to turn off any
ham wannabes...which may be why Val Germann is still an
unmodified Tech for so long?

Poor Val. Such ambition.

Well, that's how it goes...sometimes reality boots ya in
the ash.

"There is no problem so large nor complex that it cannot be run away
from."

Jimmie not like that one bit. If'n he see what he think is a
promise many years ago, he keep after that person forever.

Jimmie ought to go out to Misery and kick Val's butt for not
learning code!

Maybe Val hears code so poorly sent by the Missouri VE that he cannot
decode it?

an old friend November 22nd 05 11:21 PM

A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS

From: on Nov 18, 4:54 pm

From: on Fri 18 Nov 2005 04:52
From: on Thurs 17 Nov 2005 16:22
K0HB wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message

cut
He is a "man of many talents!" :-)

At least he hasn't minced around in baby shoes.

His primary talent is lying.

Lying around the house, lying around the barracks, lying around the
newsgroup...

Welp, his agreement to be civil didn't last even 24 hours.

Do you think he lied, or is he just incapable of being civil? Or both?

both he is lying to himself convining himself he is being civil
cut