Old November 22nd 05, 02:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Vince Folcarelli

Default The "newcomer quotient" --- a serious policy question

"KØHB" wrote in message
ink.net...

What are we (all of us) going to do to reverse this ominous trend?

Sign them all up for the Legion. That way you will
have a bigger audience for your war stories Hans.

73 from Vince Folcarelli
Italian Ham Op Club
Little Italy