Old November 24th 05, 04:46 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
r392

Default Cobra 200GTL mods needed

I know how to expand the freq. But how do you unlock the clarifier and
audio and power mods need.
Thanks
Doug

Old November 24th 05, 07:54 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

"r392" wrote in message
I know how to expand the freq. But how do you unlock the clarifier and
audio and power mods need.
Thanks
Doug

The cbtricks.com If you don't find it there, e-mail me and I see if I can
find a copy laying around

Old November 24th 05, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Vinnie S.

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 04:46:50 GMT, "r392" wrote:

I know how to expand the freq. But how do you unlock the clarifier and
audio and power mods need.
Thanks
Doug

http://members.aol.com/cbmods/8719.htm

COBRA 2000 GTL

1) Cut R44 and D52.Find R174 and jump it .

2)Follow the YELLOW wire from the clarifier knob and cut it just before it
connects to the PCB.Take this wire and solder it to Ground.

3)Find the RED wire from the clarifier and cut it the same.Then solder it to pin
#3 of the mb3756 ic.

4)Cut the brown wire off the clarifier knob.

Vinnie S.

ICOM 735 mods ab Homebrew 0 December 4th 04 02:17 PM
Cobra 19 mods I Am Not Ice Equipment 2 October 27th 04 05:46 PM
Norcal 38 Special Info needed Jay Homebrew 0 August 19th 04 08:51 AM
Realistic dx 160 mods needed DJboutit Shortwave 3 July 13th 04 07:11 PM
Need mods for Cobra 18 WX STII Electro CB 0 January 6th 04 06:31 PM