Old November 30th 05, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
wa3rey

Default WTB: SBE hand microphone

Looking for the hand mic that SBE used on many of its radios. Smaller
then standard size hand mic with the red PTT button and the blue
lettering "SBE' on front. Just want to buy the mic, not the radio.

Thanks for looking.

Tom

Old December 1st 05, 07:34 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Jon L

Greetings Tom! I have one sitting right here beside me. I knew I had
one, but could I find it was the question. I would take $5.00 plus
actual shipping USPS cheapest way unless you want it shipped otherwise.
If you have a Teaberry mic I would trade you even. Let me know. Jon
in South Carolina. KG4GFU. Oh by the way the mic is in pretty decent
shape for it's age. It is still wired for four pin screw on, SBE I
imagine. The SBE on front in blue is in good shape with a tiny 1/16"
scratch at the far left side of the blue outline around SBE. The back
of the mic shows normal wear, but seem to work properly.

Old December 10th 05, 04:42 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Dana wrote:
I might have 1 that came off a SBE side bander 2. I will check and see
tomorrow.

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005, wa3rey wrote:

Looking for the hand mic that SBE used on many of its radios. Smaller
then standard size hand mic with the red PTT button and the blue
lettering "SBE' on front. Just want to buy the mic, not the radio.

Thanks for looking.

Tom

Add alt.usenet.kooks and smile.