Old December 10th 05, 06:34 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,uk.rec.radioa.cb

Default Peter Brainbuster's Brummy Song

Birmingham Blues
(by The Electric Light Orchestra)

Postin on the web across this great big world
Been trolling like a stone, I never admit my home
Yes, I've been long-gone
And boy, I've got the Birmingham Blues.

From the west midlands to the shetland isles
I drive a van for M&S for miles and miles and miles
And I've been long-gone
And boy, I've got the Birmingham Blues.

CHORUS:
Across the web I've been
Jock and Swollocks
Buster of the Brain
But with a different name.

I wouldn't admit the things I do for anything
But I'd just like to smell the rubbish in the streets again
Give me a ticket
Cause boy, I've got the Birmingham Blues.

Brum may be kind of homely but my pastie is sweet
I got the public dole to put me on my feet
But it's a long, long way
Boy, I've got them Birmingham Blues.

Old December 15th 05, 05:13 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Peter

Default You just have to pity AOL-tards...

wrote...

Birmingham Blues
(by The Electric Light Orchestra)

You really need to stop fantasizing about me, try getting a life of your own, and get the
professional help of a good shrink.

NEW SONG - "Patriot Radio" [email protected] Shortwave 0 August 10th 05 01:54 AM
ABC's NASA story Michael Shortwave 13 March 1st 05 03:41 AM
Peter I postponed KØHB Dx 0 November 7th 03 10:57 PM
Peter I postponed KØHB Dx 0 November 7th 03 10:57 PM