Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 23rd 05, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.cb,uk.radio.amateur
The Magnum

Default Its nearly here

Well,
its 23rd Dec just after Eastenders and there's only just over a day to
go........ before we are woken up ridiculously early by screaming excited
kids, trundling around like a heard of Elephants, the Mrs screaming how the
Christmas Turkey isn't cooked because someone accidentally turned off the
oven, relatives making themselves at home in your living room, tons and tons
of wrapping paper, packaging and toys scattered everywhere in the excitement
to open the next prezzie, overall disappointment because everyone overlooked
your hints for a nice new radio and got you socks and slippers..... gah...
why do we do it...........
Because we wouldn't have it any other way ;o)

Look after yourselves this Christmas and have a wonderful New year,

Merry X-mas,
Graham

--

Radio is only a Hobby. Don't let it rule your life...

73's - Graham, 26-Golf Charlie-19 (www.open-channel.co.uk)