Old December 23rd 05, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

Default moparholic's ISP

Adelphia

Specific IP address: 68.66.49.78

Thanks, mopathetic, you did exactly as commanded by your Masters. UN
Merry Christmas, hope you choke on a turkey leg and croak.

Old December 23rd 05, 10:19 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.dogie.is.an.idiot
Steveo

Default moparholic's ISP N8WWM the last to know again

wrote:
Adelphia

Specific IP address: 68.66.49.78

Thanks, mopathetic, you did exactly as commanded by your Masters. UN
Merry Christmas, hope you choke on a turkey leg and croak.

You're always the last one to know, humpy. I've told you that and my name,
as well as the name of the town I live in several times.

I've been to your slum, come on over and see how much better I have it than
you, Oh destitute one. You ain't got the sack to face me in person.

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html
Old December 23rd 05, 10:55 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

You don't have squat your daddy and mommy didnt give you. That has also
been proven, butt boy.

That would be playing by your rules, fairy queen. AKC plays by our
rules. You won't know whats up til after it comes down. Now run
along...get your camcorder...the internet radio broadcast sounds like
Rover is getting ready, and you know yer ole lady loves the video

Here's hoping you die in 2005, maybe your Christmas tree will short out
and for once you will choke on something other than a trucker.

Old December 23rd 05, 10:59 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

wrote:
You don't have squat your daddy and mommy didnt give you. That has also
been proven, butt boy.

Your mommy and daddy tied you up to the tree behind the rented double-wide,
that's why your dome is whacked and your brittle spine is shaped like a
fish hook.

http://tinypic.com/j0jmh4.jpg
Old December 23rd 05, 11:13 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

prove it. I can prove what i am saying. Better go get your camcorder,
fagboy. Rover and yer ole lady are waiting.

Old December 23rd 05, 11:17 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.dogie.is.an.idiot
Steveo

wrote:
prove it. I can prove what i am saying. Better go get your camcorder,
fagboy. Rover and yer ole lady are waiting.

Speaking of old ladies, what's your ex-wifes name? (the one that had you
locked up)
Old December 24th 05, 12:27 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Ray Norshine

wrote in oups.com:

You don't have squat your daddy and mommy didnt give you. That has
also been proven, butt boy.

That would be playing by your rules, fairy queen. AKC plays by our
rules. You won't know whats up til after it comes down. Now run
along...get your camcorder...the internet radio broadcast sounds like
Rover is getting ready, and you know yer ole lady loves the video

Here's hoping you die in 2005, maybe your Christmas tree will short
out and for once you will choke on something other than a trucker.

Another psychotic (n8) meltdown during the holidays..

btw: your so called -akc- nonsense just makes you look
like the demented boob, that you are.

Did U know that? :P

Warm regards.