Old December 23rd 05, 10:56 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

Default moparholick is his new name

emphasis on the lick part

Old December 24th 05, 04:41 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
wrote in message
ups.com...
emphasis on the lick part

You really seem to have this fetish about the male anatomy. In almost every
post you bring that **** up. This accusing others of this usually indicates
that YOU are the one who is a faggot. Tell me, how often do you rent gay
porn? I'll bet quite a bit.

Old December 24th 05, 09:23 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

If I rented any gay porn I'd probably see you in it.

Old December 24th 05, 10:50 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
wrote in message
oups.com...
If I rented any gay porn I'd probably see you in it.

You'd be in it too, with my size 14 boot stuck in your ass.

Old December 24th 05, 11:40 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

right, queenboy....fantasize away. You done already got spanked more
than once...the AKC has let you continue posting lately...don't think
we won't slap you down again.

Old December 25th 05, 12:56 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
wrote in message
oups.com...
right, queenboy....fantasize away. You done already got spanked more
than once...the AKC has let you continue posting lately...don't think
we won't slap you down again.

uhhhhhhhhhh.......when exactly did you slap me down? How is your stupid ass
going to stop me from posting. You need to pray for spring, so I won't have
time to post.
BTW, AKC stands for the American Kennel Club. I can see your poodle ass with
a pom pom tail and pink ribbon. (If we can scrape the crisco off of you)