Old January 3rd 06, 10:16 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
cowboy67

Default Ebay Auction 2 - Come check it out...

Boomer Deluxe 250 amplifier: Item number: 6469744064
Footwarmer Amplifier: Item number: 5651556119

Old January 4th 06, 03:07 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

cowboy67 wrote:
Boomer Deluxe 250 amplifier: Item number: **********
Footwarmer Amplifier: Item number: **********

There are still illegal CB amps being sold on eBay. If you were to buy
one and use one, you would be in violation of FCC rules as well as
being
an inconsiderate slob to your CB neighbors. Here are examples of two
such amps reported and slated to be pulled off the auction block later
today. (Item #'s witheld to avoid direct bids).

-Aaron-

Old January 4th 06, 08:56 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
cowboy67

Old January 5th 06, 12:41 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

"cowboy67" wrote:
Boomer Deluxe 250 amplifier: Item number: 6469744064
Footwarmer Amplifier: Item number: 5651556119

Stand by for another keyboard coward (akc) to hump your leg again, Cowboy.

Old January 5th 06, 07:58 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

stand by for auctions to be pulled, yuk yuk yuk

Old January 5th 06, 08:02 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

5651556119 looks like something cowboy could use for his mouth, since
what customarily goes in where the item is intended for also goes
between his lips.

Old January 5th 06, 11:44 PM posted to alt.doug.adair.cocksucker,rec.radio.cb
Steveo

wrote:
stand by for auctions to be pulled, yuk yuk yuk

Pull your resources together and throw your children a bone, you surplus
cheese inhaling inbred hunchback. You should round-up a friend and meet me
outside Toledo. I'll take both of you on at once and pay you $500 if you
can kick my ass. (pics will be posted here by my camera man)

C'mon now dogie, how much easier can I make it for you?

Better yet, drag your fish hook spine over here to Medina Ohio and look up
Steve Parks. I double dogie dare ya.
Old January 5th 06, 11:46 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

You aint steve parks, wristflipper. Besides, you are identified and
located. Pictures soon enough. I already told you so. We know you are
frustrated...thats the funny part. Poor wristflipper can't do a thing
and he knows it.

Old January 6th 06, 12:01 AM posted to alt.doug.adair.cocksucker,rec.radio.cb
Steveo

aka"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
wrote:
Pictures soon enough.

They have to be real pics, like these:

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html

Save your cock sucking fantasy for your group.

alt.doug.adair.cocksucker
Old January 6th 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
moparhoLICK loves men

Default moparhoLICK's ole lady sux dog sperm

wrote:
Pictures soon enough.

They have to be real pics, like these:

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html

Save your cock sucking fantasy for your group.

alt.doug.adair.cocksucker

You are already cooked faggot boy, you just are too dumb to see how
well N8 and others have manipulated you. Thank you for playing though,
seriously. Frustrated punk as puke bag turd slurping fag

HCRA Auction - Feeding Hills, MA, November 4th Jim, KK1W Boatanchors 0 November 3rd 05 01:12 PM
OT - eBay auction Sanjaya Shortwave 10 November 21st 04 06:53 PM
Ya gotta check this one out! Talk to aliens with this antenna on Ebay... JOE Antenna 11 May 16th 04 03:50 PM
Feeling lucky? Check this one out on ebay then.... Nc183d Boatanchors 3 December 5th 03 08:50 PM