Old January 5th 06, 06:04 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Fake Voobner

There is someone masquerading as me, Aaron Voobner, and I am slightly
ticked off about it. The guy gets the message right but he comes off like
an a*hole. You should operate legal because it's right,
not because the FCC says it. I ask the fake Voobner who has been
posting here to at least get the message straight about amps and
freebanders (who suck), or to cease and desist or there will be consequences.

-A
Old January 5th 06, 06:12 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore

wrote:
but he comes off like an a*hole.

Like yourself?
Old January 5th 06, 07:13 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Skipp asks the question

So who was the original voobner..? Did anyone very nail his real ID down?
(I've been gone...)
skipp

: Scott in Baltimore wrote:
: wrote:
: but he comes off like an a*hole.

: Like yourself?
Old January 5th 06, 11:48 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

Like you, scottiekins

Old January 6th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

wrote in message
There is someone masquerading as me, Aaron Voobner, and I am slightly
ticked off about it. The guy gets the message right but he comes off like
an a*hole. You should operate legal because it's right,
not because the FCC says it. I ask the fake Voobner who has been
posting here to at least get the message straight about amps and
freebanders (who suck), or to cease and desist or there will be
consequences.

-A

"freebanders (who suck)".....**** YOU!
"cease and desist or there will be consequences." ........Like what? Did you
get a patent on your screen nic?

Old January 6th 06, 12:35 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

"DrDeath" wrote:
wrote in message
There is someone masquerading as me, Aaron Voobner, and I am slightly
ticked off about it. The guy gets the message right but he comes off
like an a*hole. You should operate legal because it's right,
not because the FCC says it. I ask the fake Voobner who has been
posting here to at least get the message straight about amps and
freebanders (who suck), or to cease and desist or there will be
consequences.

-A

"freebanders (who suck)".....**** YOU!
"cease and desist or there will be consequences." ........Like what? Did
you get a patent on your screen nic?

They do have a nice command central.

http://tinypic.com/jrpw95.jpg
Old January 6th 06, 07:58 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
wrote in message
There is someone masquerading as me, Aaron Voobner, and I am slightly
ticked off about it. The guy gets the message right but he comes off
like an a*hole. You should operate legal because it's right,
not because the FCC says it. I ask the fake Voobner who has been
posting here to at least get the message straight about amps and
freebanders (who suck), or to cease and desist or there will be
consequences.

-A

"freebanders (who suck)".....**** YOU!
"cease and desist or there will be consequences." ........Like what? Did
you get a patent on your screen nic?

They do have a nice command central.

http://tinypic.com/jrpw95.jpg

Sweet setup. No doubt it's located in a petro.

Old January 6th 06, 10:52 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.doug.adair.cocksucker
Steveo

"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
They do have a nice command central.

http://tinypic.com/jrpw95.jpg

Sweet setup. No doubt it's located in a petro.

Of course. Dogie is all over anythimg to do with a petro, he has petro
envy.