Old January 5th 06, 06:53 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Keyclowns: Smash Your Amps

Keyclowns,

I want you to cease illegal activity immediately.

Unhook your illegal amps and carry them to the street.

Hurl them down on to the concrete and smash them with a sledge hammer.

Scatter the pieces.

Get your keyclown 300 channel radios and pour rubbing alcohol on to the circuit
boards.

Throw a match in to the radio.

Echo mikes, too.

Smash them, burn them, throw them in the toilet.

Destroy it all, and renounce your keyclown existence.

Thank you.

-A
Old January 5th 06, 10:13 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore

I will modify my Part 15 equipment to satisfy my needs.

I will use my amplifier anytime I need to be heard above the
noise on 11 meters.

I will continue to use my VHF ham radio on the MURS band.

I will continue to use my 2950. It has a Sadelta ME-3 on it.
It sounds good real good on that radio when I don't accidentally
turn the echo knob.

I won't catch you on the bands because I won't hear your mudduck non-existance.

signed
scott_unit_69 aka 104 in Baltimore, KB3xxx
(I like to sign off on 11 meters as KB3-104. The other HAMS love it!)

Old January 6th 06, 12:31 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

wrote in message
Keyclowns,

I want you to cease illegal activity immediately.

Unhook your illegal amps and carry them to the street.

Hurl them down on to the concrete and smash them with a sledge hammer.

Scatter the pieces.

Get your keyclown 300 channel radios and pour rubbing alcohol on to the
circuit
boards.

Throw a match in to the radio.

Echo mikes, too.

Smash them, burn them, throw them in the toilet.

Destroy it all, and renounce your keyclown existence.

Thank you.

-A

Now I feel forced to transmit into 10 meters, echo, amp and all. I would not
have felt so if it weren't for your post. Thanks.