Old January 14th 06, 05:36 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Keyclown Ebay Auctions busted

8 today.
Old January 14th 06, 07:40 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

wrote in message
8 today.

So what's your point?
That your a snitch bitch.
That your a keyboard coward.
That you have absolutely no technical knowledge to share.
That without your daily dose of abuse your life would be pointless.
That you are a closet homo.
I wish you were on my unit when I worked max security so I could give you
some side room therapy you wuss.

Old January 14th 06, 05:21 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Smooth B

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 01:40:01 -0600, "DrDeath"
wrote:

wrote in message
8 today.

So what's your point?
That your a snitch bitch.
That your a keyboard coward.
That you have absolutely no technical knowledge to share.
That without your daily dose of abuse your life would be pointless.
That you are a closet homo.
I wish you were on my unit when I worked max security so I could give you
some side room therapy you wuss.

What is he doing about me? I am buying an amp today and putting it in
the car as well!

Old January 15th 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

A jail guard is about all you would be good for. And as for a point,
the point is that the person posting got your gay self flipping your
wrist and whining over his post. Remote Control For Keyclowns: The best
game ever invented. AKC posts, you whine and flip your wrist.

Old January 15th 06, 12:45 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

Default OT Dogie

"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
wrote in message
oups.com...
A jail guard is about all you would be good for. And as for a point,
the point is that the person posting got your gay self flipping your
wrist and whining over his post. Remote Control For Keyclowns: The best
game ever invented. AKC posts, you whine and flip your wrist.

You wouldn't last a week in the joint, as a con or a turn key. I haven't
done that job in years dumbass. If you read my posts I am a member of IBEW
local 257 I'm an electrician ****nutz.

Old January 15th 06, 05:48 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

I didnt know they let rimmer queens be electricians

AKC proves it again: We post, you whine and flip your wrist.

Old January 15th 06, 07:39 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
wrote in message
ups.com...
I didnt know they let rimmer queens be electricians

That's why your not an electrician, just a social services welfare queen.
BTW, you never thanked the good people on this NG for paying for your
thanksgiving and Christmas dinners with our tax dollars.