Old January 21st 06, 02:27 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Darkington 'Starsky' Starr

Default ATTN: CB'ers w/Kenwood, Yaesu - type radios

Calling all CB'ers that have Ham transceivers!

I just found out that there are some "new" Freeband frequencies. You
will see them in my sig. There are guys on them now that use them
when the skip goes out on 11 meters, and to contact friends from 11
meters worldwide!

You will need to put up an antenna for them, the simplest being a
dipole. Just Google "dipole" and I'm sure you will easily find
instructions on how to make one. Basically a dipole is two pieces of
wire cut to a certain length for each band. One of the wires connects
to the center conductor of your coax, and the other one to the shield.
The center is where the coax connects and the antenna wires go out
from there to connect to one side of an insulator that's roped to a
support, like a house, tree, tower, 10' 2 x 4 stuck in the ground 2
feet, etc.

Hope to see you on the Shortwave Freebands! This is becoming LOTS of
fun! (These have long been used by CB'ers in Europe and are called
the "Charlie Oscar" frequencies, from what I understand.)

Thirds,

Starsky -- I go by "Dark Star Radio 73"... and I'm back quiet...

Listening U.S.A. daytime: 13.555 MHz USB
Listening U.S.A. evenings & nights: 6.670 MHz LSB
Listening U.S.A. late nights: 3.475 MHz LSB
All above monitoring subject to propagation variations.
(And when I'm not elsewhere in the HF spectrum doing
other things. .... .. )
Old January 21st 06, 02:41 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Lancer

Darkington 'Starsky' Starr wrote:

[...]

LOL! keep it up, and you will be a real "dark star"
Old January 21st 06, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
U-Know-Who

Default CB'ers w/Kenwood, Yaesu - type radios

"Darkington 'Starsky' Starr" wrote in
message ...
[...]

Doug Adair hangs on those!

Old January 21st 06, 04:42 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

[...]

Thank god most freebanders like dr. douche are too stupid to build a dipole.
Old January 21st 06, 07:44 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

wrote in message

It's already built ferret face.

Old January 21st 06, 09:30 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Big Rich Soprano

Listening U.S.A. daytime: 13.555 MHz USB
Listening U.S.A. evenings & nights: 6.670 MHz LSB
Listening U.S.A. late nights: 3.475 MHz LSB

There's always 7290ish AM mornings and 3885 AM nights. there's a ton
of AMers there and they're more fun than slop bucketeers... And most
don't mind "boots."
Old January 22nd 06, 03:14 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Darkington 'Starsky' Starr

Yep, I listen to them too. They're a riot. 10-4 on the "more fun
than slop bucketeers". Ha!

I'll be looking for you guys on the new freeband freqs.

7 thirds,

Starsky

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 16:30:10 -0500, Big Rich Soprano
replied:

Old January 22nd 06, 03:23 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Darkington 'Starsky' Starr

Ya think? I'm shaking. --NOT--

But thanks for the advice(?).

Starsky

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 14:41:50 GMT, Lancer replied:

Old January 24th 06, 05:05 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

you are so gay

Old February 14th 06, 08:38 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
kracker-radio

A word to the wise this little faggot has been tagging real pirate
shows and is now a hunted man,You don't **** with pirates!!!He has
been solicating 2way coms on enigma freqs, and its a set up.. If
anyone has information as to his location e-mail me with it , there is
a reward!!!
He was a member of the free network untill he was banned for his
homosexual behaviour !!!!