Old January 21st 06, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.gayteen.personals

Default Looking for gay male

Looking for someone young to play with me, Fred Garvin and some of my
friends like Dougay and Crisco Kathy. Feel free to message or email me at
any time.

Old January 21st 06, 08:32 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.gayteen.personals
Doug Adair

wrote in message
Looking for someone young to play with me, Fred Garvin and some of my
friends like Dougay and Crisco Kathy. Feel free to message or email me at
any time.

Fred please don't cheat on me.

Old January 21st 06, 08:40 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.gayteen.personals

"Doug Adair" wrote in message

wrote in message
Looking for someone young to play with me, Fred Garvin and some of my
friends like Dougay and Crisco Kathy. Feel free to message or email me at
any time.

Fred please don't cheat on me.

Don't worry Dougiekins, I just wanted to enhance what we already have.
(smoochie, smoochie)