Old January 28th 06, 06:11 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Default Ping Thomas P Randall

What makes you hump my leg, and how will your antenna look on film?

--
30GB/month http://newsreader.com/
Old January 28th 06, 03:12 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
KB2SMS

"Steveo" wrote in message
What makes you hump my leg,

I like big men and big linears

and how will your antenna look on film?

ever see my leaders antenna?
--
30GB/month http://newsreader.com/

Old January 28th 06, 08:31 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

What makes you hump my leg, and how will your antenna look on film?

--

Why always with the pictures, assboy? Is digicam the best you can do?
Old January 28th 06, 11:59 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Fred Garvin

Default Ping Thomas

On 2006-01-28 10:12:39 -0500, "KB2SMS" said:

"Steveo" wrote in message
What makes you hump my leg,

I like big men and big linears

and how will your antenna look on film?

ever see my leaders antenna?
--
30GB/month http://newsreader.com/

The above call is being used by someone that didn't like what was
posted by the bootlegged call. Ignore the idiot.

Old January 29th 06, 06:32 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

What makes you hump my leg, and how will your antenna look on film?

--
30GB/month http://newsreader.com/

Shut op you ballslapper

Old January 29th 06, 05:00 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

"Steveo" wrote in message
What makes you hump my leg, and how will your antenna look on film?

--
30GB/month http://newsreader.com/

I think you have Thomas Pee Randall's attention. LOL

Old January 29th 06, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Steveo" wrote in message
What makes you hump my leg, and how will your antenna look on film?

--
30GB/month http://newsreader.com/

I think you have Thomas Pee Randall's attention. LOL

There is no Thomas P Randall, he is a figment of your imagination, buttface.
Old January 29th 06, 05:35 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Tom P Randall KB2SMS

wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
What makes you hump my leg, and how will your antenna look on film?

--
30GB/month
http://newsreader.com/

I think you have Thomas Pee Randall's attention. LOL

There is no Thomas P Randall, he is a figment of your imagination,
buttface.

Im here and Im queer!
Old January 29th 06, 05:50 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

wrote in message
"Steveo" wrote in message
What makes you hump my leg, and how will your antenna look on film?

--
30GB/month http://newsreader.com/

I think you have Thomas Pee Randall's attention. LOL

There is no Thomas P Randall, he is a figment of your imagination,
buttface.

Wrong asslicker
Randall, Thomas P, KB2SMS (General)
8 Peter Cooper Dr
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Previous license class: Tech Plus
Licensee ID: L00137203
FRN: 0003520236
Issue Date: Sep 29, 2004
Expire Date: Nov 21, 2014
Date of last Change: Sep 29, 2004

Old January 29th 06, 06:05 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

"Steveo" wrote in message
What makes you hump my leg, and how will your antenna look on film?

--
30GB/month http://newsreader.com/

Notice how the dumbass still can't change his header.

looking for old ping / pinger sound mrjiggs TB-2 or TB-2N module's k2000 CB 1 July 19th 04 08:17 AM
WTB: Looking for old Pinger / browning radio immitation ping k2000 CB 0 June 18th 04 06:25 AM
WTB: Looking for old Pinger / browning radio immitation ping k2000 Swap 0 June 18th 04 06:25 AM
Peaked and Tuned Dan CB 108 May 15th 04 03:48 PM
Chris Thomas in Tampa WDAE DC DOC Broadcasting 2 February 20th 04 07:49 AM