Old February 1st 06, 01:40 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
KAGAYA

Default I inform you that I am putting eQSO serve for CBer on Internet

Dear all CBer!

I put eQSO server for CBer on Internet on every weekend. I could QSO many
stations. Thank you very much. Anybody can access this server. Because I
make room [27MHZDX],
I hope it to be used for communication of a CBer of World Wide.

1) Operating Time: From 1300 on 2nd to 1500 on 5thFEB (GMT)
2) Server Name: slpr422.no-ip.info Port: 10024 PASS WORAD [Blank]
3) How to introduce eQSO.
Please look
http://www.446user.co.uk/modules.php...download&cid=3
And Download, Install $B!H(BeQSO for PMR446 $B!I(B
4) Please before connect setting your Call.
5) Please put down your name and QTH to Comment line, and click $B!H(Bsend$B!I(B
Button.
6) You can see condition of network; click $B!H(BSee who$B!G(Bs on the system$B!I(B
7) Many Japanese have connected with my server.
8) Japanese time is GMT+9H
9) I described the situation of CB of Japan in English to the following URL.
Therefore, Japanese people's expectation for eQSO is great.
http://yasuo.k-server.org/FX886/situetion.htm
Since Japanese people are LINK with SLPR422, your voice may be transmitted
by 422MHz in Japan.
I have many CBer and experience of communication by eQSO.

Best 73! Yasuo in Japan