Old February 2nd 06, 07:26 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
PowerHouse Communications

Default Looking for CB model number of Midland unit...

I am looking for the model # of a Midland SSB Base CB radio made in the late
70's. The unit itself looks identical to the 13-976C pictured in this eBay
auction.
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6478890237)

The above unit is, of course, a 23 Channel radio. What I am looking for is
the model # of the "updated" version of this radio, the 40 channel PLL
controlled model. Any idea what the model is??

Thanks!

Old February 5th 06, 12:00 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

the model wristflipper 13-GAY...made just for you

Old February 6th 06, 03:18 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
PowerHouse Communications

"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
wrote in message
oups.com...
the model wristflipper 13-GAY...made just for you

Gee, thanks!
You must use the model JackAss 1?

Old February 6th 06, 03:19 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
PowerHouse Communications

Nobody has any idea at all?? I'm looking to replace my fathers radio that
he grew up with, and had stolen from him a few years back...

news

Old February 6th 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

"PowerHouse Communications" wrote in message

"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
wrote in message
oups.com...
the model wristflipper 13-GAY...made just for you

Gee, thanks!
You must use the model JackAss 1?

That's Doug Adair N8WWM convicted felon and welfare abuser.

Old February 6th 06, 07:42 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

"PowerHouse Communications" wrote in message
Nobody has any idea at all?? I'm looking to replace my fathers radio that
he grew up with, and had stolen from him a few years back...

"PowerHouse Communications" wrote in message
news
I am looking for the model # of a Midland SSB Base CB radio made in the

late
70's. The unit itself looks identical to the 13-976C pictured in this

eBay
auction.
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6478890237)

The above unit is, of course, a 23 Channel radio. What I am looking for

is
the model # of the "updated" version of this radio, the 40 channel PLL
controlled model. Any idea what the model is??

Thanks!

I'm not a big fan of Midland radios. Have you tried looking around
cbtricks.com?

Old February 7th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"DrDeath" wrote in message
[...]

I've looked around many different places, mostly sites the contain
collections of CB pics, though I have been to others as well. I don't
recall for sure if I looked there or not, but I will check it out anyway,
just in case.

Thanks for the input...

Old March 19th 06, 05:12 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore

Rebornradios wrote:
Looks a lot like a 77.858

I've got a 76.858. The case is still white!