Old February 6th 06, 05:17 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Jo Jo

Default A Simple Question.

Here is a very simple question, that requires a very simple answer......
Anybody know where i can get my "Johnson Messenger 1" tube cb radio
serviced!. Is there anyone out there who works on "tube" radios
anymore?.

Old February 6th 06, 06:56 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

I dont know about tube radios, but mopathetic loves male tube.

Old February 6th 06, 07:56 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
wrote in message
oups.com...
I dont know about tube radios, but mopathetic loves male tube.

Don't lie, your favorite food is tube steak.

Old February 9th 06, 10:19 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Big Rich Soprano

Here is a very simple question, that requires a very simple answer......
Anybody know where i can get my "Johnson Messenger 1" tube cb radio
serviced!. Is there anyone out there who works on "tube" radios
anymore?.

Wouldn't that depend on where you live?