Old February 6th 06, 07:50 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Kathy Lee

Default Tax time again - kathylee.jpg (0/1)

I AM CRISCO KATHY,TAX SEASON IS ALMOST UPON US. I
CAN GET YOU THE BEST
RETURN. IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIT ILLEGAL.BUT WHAT
THE HECK,THE
GOVERMENT TAKES TO MUCH OF OUR MONEY. BE SURE AND
BRING A BIG CAN OF
CRISCO WITH YOU. I WORK BEST ON MY KNEES WHILE
SOMEONE SLATHERS MY FAT
ASS WITH CRISCO. BRING A BIG CAN, I HAVE A VERY
LARGE ASS.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old February 6th 06, 08:20 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

"Kathy Lee" wrote in message
news
I AM CRISCO KATHY,TAX SEASON IS ALMOST UPON US. I
CAN GET YOU THE BEST
RETURN. IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIT ILLEGAL.BUT WHAT
THE HECK,THE
GOVERMENT TAKES TO MUCH OF OUR MONEY. BE SURE AND
BRING A BIG CAN OF
CRISCO WITH YOU. I WORK BEST ON MY KNEES WHILE
SOMEONE SLATHERS MY FAT
ASS WITH CRISCO. BRING A BIG CAN, I HAVE A VERY
LARGE ASS.

Mention my call sign N8WWM and after you slather Kathy in crisco, I'll give
you a reach around. Bring two friends and I will be the pivot man in a
circle jerk.

Old February 6th 06, 08:25 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc
KB2SMS

"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
wrote in message ...
"Kathy Lee" wrote in message
news
I AM CRISCO KATHY,TAX SEASON IS ALMOST UPON US. I
CAN GET YOU THE BEST
RETURN. IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIT ILLEGAL.BUT WHAT
THE HECK,THE
GOVERMENT TAKES TO MUCH OF OUR MONEY. BE SURE AND
BRING A BIG CAN OF
CRISCO WITH YOU. I WORK BEST ON MY KNEES WHILE
SOMEONE SLATHERS MY FAT
ASS WITH CRISCO. BRING A BIG CAN, I HAVE A VERY
LARGE ASS.

Mention my call sign N8WWM and after you slather Kathy in crisco, I'll
give you a reach around. Bring two friends and I will be the pivot man in
a circle jerk.

Doug it was YOUR man gravy I smelled on lelands breath last week! I would
recognize that burnt crisco vapor a mile from toledo you are a SLUT!

Old February 6th 06, 08:27 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Dr.Death

"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
wrote in message ...
"Kathy Lee" wrote in message
news
I AM CRISCO KATHY,TAX SEASON IS ALMOST UPON US. I
CAN GET YOU THE BEST
RETURN. IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIT ILLEGAL.BUT WHAT
THE HECK,THE
GOVERMENT TAKES TO MUCH OF OUR MONEY. BE SURE AND
BRING A BIG CAN OF
CRISCO WITH YOU. I WORK BEST ON MY KNEES WHILE
SOMEONE SLATHERS MY FAT
ASS WITH CRISCO. BRING A BIG CAN, I HAVE A VERY
LARGE ASS.

Mention my call sign N8WWM and after you slather Kathy in crisco, I'll
give you a reach around. Bring two friends and I will be the pivot man in
a circle jerk.

Damn Doug, are you that desperate for money? Nevermind, I forgot who I was
talking to. Fugly felon free cheese eating dork.

Old February 6th 06, 08:28 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc
KB2SMS

"Dr.Death" wrote in message
"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
wrote in message ...
"Kathy Lee" wrote in message
news
I AM CRISCO KATHY,TAX SEASON IS ALMOST UPON US. I
CAN GET YOU THE BEST
RETURN. IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIT ILLEGAL.BUT WHAT
THE HECK,THE
GOVERMENT TAKES TO MUCH OF OUR MONEY. BE SURE AND
BRING A BIG CAN OF
CRISCO WITH YOU. I WORK BEST ON MY KNEES WHILE
SOMEONE SLATHERS MY FAT
ASS WITH CRISCO. BRING A BIG CAN, I HAVE A VERY
LARGE ASS.

Mention my call sign N8WWM and after you slather Kathy in crisco, I'll
give you a reach around. Bring two friends and I will be the pivot man in
a circle jerk.

Damn Doug, are you that desperate for money? Nevermind, I forgot who I was
talking to. Fugly felon free cheese eating dork.

Me and Dougay love this kind of cheese the bestest!

http://www.eurocirc.org/ch8.jpg

Old February 6th 06, 08:35 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Dr.Death

"KB2SMS" wrote in message

"Dr.Death" wrote in message
"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
wrote in message ...
"Kathy Lee" wrote in message
news I AM CRISCO KATHY,TAX SEASON IS ALMOST UPON US. I
CAN GET YOU THE BEST
RETURN. IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIT ILLEGAL.BUT WHAT
THE HECK,THE
GOVERMENT TAKES TO MUCH OF OUR MONEY. BE SURE AND
BRING A BIG CAN OF
CRISCO WITH YOU. I WORK BEST ON MY KNEES WHILE
SOMEONE SLATHERS MY FAT
ASS WITH CRISCO. BRING A BIG CAN, I HAVE A VERY
LARGE ASS.

Mention my call sign N8WWM and after you slather Kathy in crisco, I'll
give you a reach around. Bring two friends and I will be the pivot man
in a circle jerk.

Damn Doug, are you that desperate for money? Nevermind, I forgot who I
was talking to. Fugly felon free cheese eating dork.

Me and Dougay love this kind of cheese the bestest!

http://www.eurocirc.org/ch8.jpg

Damn Thomas, you and dogie sure like it cheesy. Did Doug take that pic at
work in the petro toilet?

Old February 6th 06, 08:42 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Kathy Lee

On Mon, 6 Feb 2006 14:35:16 -0600, "Dr.Death"
wrote:

wrote in message ...
"Kathy Lee" wrote in message
[...]

My Doug keeps a hot plate in the petro toilet so he can make grilled
smegma cheese sandwiches form home grown trucker cheese. He is quite a
singer too....he greets the truckers with this little diddy.........

Wink at me
And I'll slurp up your pee pee
I am duggie

I'll do gayboy things
If you want me to
I am duggie

They are yours
My mouth and anal hole
Hammies, you've got full control
I am duggie

Pull another string
And I'll suck your ding a ling
I am duggie

Snap your fingers
And I'll turn gay sex tricks for you
I am duggie

Your wish for some head is my command
I'm the biggest fag
On the CB band
I am duggie

I'm just a queen
A fag-assed little queen
Why are you hammies so mean?

You have control
I do what I'm told
I'll do just anything for you
I am duggie

I am duggie

Just pull down your zipper
And I'll deep throat your dong
I am duggie

Make me get butt ****ed
Or make me your gay slut
I am duggie

Use me hard
I love those hard gay tricks
Im a big faggot
And I love to suck on dicks
I am duggie

I'm your sukkin, fukkin
Jizz eatin' little faggot
I'm dyin for some cock
I'll blow the Anti flock

Blow you
Rim you
Triiiiiiiick foooor youuuuu
I am N8WWM DUGGIE

Old February 9th 06, 12:10 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Steveo

Jack O'Neill wrote:
--------------010804000801090104020108
meta content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv="Content-Type"
title/title
/head
body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000"
KB2SMS wrote:br
blockquote " type="cite"
pre wrap="""Dr.Death" a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
"<drdeath @nospam.yahoo.com>
/a wrote in message a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
"new s:11ufc97c1jvmo32@corp.
supernews.com/a...
/pre
blockquote type="cite"
pre wrap="""moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy" a
class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
"<keyk lownzrnutjobs@yahoo
.com>/a wrote in message a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
"news
pernews.com/a...
/pre
blockquote type="cite"
pre wrap="""Kathy Lee" a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
"<KC8QJP@crisco. net>/a wrote
in message a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="news0afu1puepc7vbc33pce3gnii2nsq7jb6d@4ax. com"news0afu1puepc7v
/a...
/pre
blockquote type="cite"