Old February 7th 06, 05:05 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
HipOp

Default Muslims

Apparently the Muslims are so mad they are rioting in the streets over a
handful of cartoons drawn by non-believers and published in periodicals
owned by non-believers for the consumption of non-believers because it is
too great an offense against Islam to take lying down.

However, the same Muslims react with no protest riots (indeed with a
collective "ho-hum") when Muslim women and children are murdered during the
holy month of Ramadan by other Muslims (for purely political purposes)
claiming these forbidden killings are the will of Allah. Apparently that is
not an outrage against Islam.

These stouthearted resistors of any smear on Islam were apparently home
sitting contented during the many times terrorist murderers defiled mosques
by using them as staging bases for the murder of other Muslims. Apparently
that is not an outrage against Islam either.

So, the murder of innocent fellow believers and the desecration of mosques
are perfectly acceptable behaviour and are not insulting to Islam at all,
but cartoons require world-wide protest and rioting.

These people have a way of looking at the world that is, quite frankly, not
at all sane by any rational standard. We, as the west, are trying to deal
with people who are the functional equivalent of inmates of an insane
asylum, and we wonder why we get nowhere with them.

Old February 9th 06, 07:56 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
The Magnum

When it's true, it's true...... I would like to know in all these countries
with all these protesting Muslims where did they get all the Danish flags
from to burn? They are hardly available from the high street bazaar.

Graham

--

Radio is only a Hobby. Don't let it rule your life...

73/51 - Graham, 26-Golf Charlie-19 (www.open-channel.co.uk)