RadioBanter

-   -   Who said Watergate? (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/88086-who-said-watergate.html)

I AmnotGeorgeBush February 8th 06 07:33 PM

Who said Watergate?

Coolio said watergate. Lucky Star came out alive.

Steveo February 8th 06 09:45 PM

Who said Watergate?

(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
Coolio said watergate. Lucky Star came out alive.

What's snoop dawg have to say bout' the mess?

Dr.Death February 8th 06 10:57 PM

Who said Watergate?

Steveo February 8th 06 11:58 PM

Who said Watergate?

"Dr.Death" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
Coolio said watergate. Lucky Star came out alive.

What's snoop dawg have to say bout' the mess?

Shaz-nille! cough

I AmnotGeorgeBush February 10th 06 03:51 AM

Who said Watergate?

From: (Steveo)
(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
Coolio said watergate. Lucky Star came out alive.

What's snoop dawg have to say bout' the

mess?

Snoop just left here last month.
www.snoopdogg.com/events/default.asp?Year=2006

Nothing against Snoop, but GClinton and PFunk are more my taste. They
played tonight in St. Petersburg but I couldn't make it this year.

Dr.Death February 10th 06 04:16 AM

Who said Watergate?

From: (Steveo)
(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
Coolio said watergate. Lucky Star came out alive.

What's snoop dawg have to say bout' the

mess?

Snoop just left here last month.
www.snoopdogg.com/events/default.asp?Year=2006

Nothing against Snoop, but GClinton and PFunk are more my taste. They
played tonight in St. Petersburg but I couldn't make it this year.

George Clinton is cool. I used to have an album Tales of Kid Funkadelic that
was pretty trippy.

Steveo February 10th 06 12:53 PM

Who said Watergate?

(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
From:
(Steveo)
(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
Coolio said watergate. Lucky Star came out alive.

What's snoop dawg have to say bout' the

mess?

Snoop just left here last month.
www.snoopdogg.com/events/default.asp?Year=2006

Nothing against Snoop, but GClinton and PFunk are more my taste. They
played tonight in St. Petersburg but I couldn't make it this year.

I'm not very familiar with that style music.

jim February 11th 06 01:17 AM

Who said Watergate?

Steveo wrote:

(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

From:
(Steveo)
(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
Coolio said watergate. Lucky Star came out alive.

What's snoop dawg have to say bout' the

mess?

Snoop just left here last month.
www.snoopdogg.com/events/default.asp?Year=2006

Nothing against Snoop, but GClinton and PFunk are more my taste. They
played tonight in St. Petersburg but I couldn't make it this year.

I'm not very familiar with that style music.

perhaps this then?

http://www.abbasite.com/start/index.php?flash=yes

Steveo February 11th 06 02:57 AM

Who said Watergate?

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

From:
(Steveo)
(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
Coolio said watergate. Lucky Star came out alive.

What's snoop dawg have to say bout' the

mess?

Snoop just left here last month.
www.snoopdogg.com/events/default.asp?Year=2006

Nothing against Snoop, but GClinton and PFunk are more my taste. They
played tonight in St. Petersburg but I couldn't make it this year.

I'm not very familiar with that style music.

perhaps this then?

http://www.abbasite.com/start/index.php?flash=yes

I'm blinded! lol

jim February 12th 06 02:13 AM

Who said Watergate?

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

From: (Steveo)
(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
Coolio said watergate. Lucky Star came out alive.

What's snoop dawg have to say bout' the

mess?

Snoop just left here last month.
www.snoopdogg.com/events/default.asp?Year=2006

Nothing against Snoop, but GClinton and PFunk are more my taste. They
played tonight in St. Petersburg but I couldn't make it this year.

I'm not very familiar with that style music.

perhaps this then?

http://www.abbasite.com/start/index.php?flash=yes

I'm blinded! lol

shouda posted the michael jackson link...