Old February 8th 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
I AmnotGeorgeBush

Default Who said Watergate?

Coolio said watergate. Lucky Star came out alive.

Old February 8th 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
Coolio said watergate. Lucky Star came out alive.

What's snoop dawg have to say bout' the mess?
Old February 8th 06, 10:57 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

Old February 8th 06, 11:58 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

"Dr.Death" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
Coolio said watergate. Lucky Star came out alive.

What's snoop dawg have to say bout' the mess?

Shaz-nille! cough
Old February 10th 06, 03:51 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
I AmnotGeorgeBush

From: (Steveo)
(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
Coolio said watergate. Lucky Star came out alive.

What's snoop dawg have to say bout' the

mess?

Snoop just left here last month.
www.snoopdogg.com/events/default.asp?Year=2006

Nothing against Snoop, but GClinton and PFunk are more my taste. They
played tonight in St. Petersburg but I couldn't make it this year.

Old February 10th 06, 04:16 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

From: (Steveo)
(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
Coolio said watergate. Lucky Star came out alive.

What's snoop dawg have to say bout' the

mess?

Snoop just left here last month.
www.snoopdogg.com/events/default.asp?Year=2006

Nothing against Snoop, but GClinton and PFunk are more my taste. They
played tonight in St. Petersburg but I couldn't make it this year.

George Clinton is cool. I used to have an album Tales of Kid Funkadelic that
was pretty trippy.

Old February 10th 06, 12:53 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
From:
(Steveo)
(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
Coolio said watergate. Lucky Star came out alive.

What's snoop dawg have to say bout' the

mess?

Snoop just left here last month.
www.snoopdogg.com/events/default.asp?Year=2006

Nothing against Snoop, but GClinton and PFunk are more my taste. They
played tonight in St. Petersburg but I couldn't make it this year.

I'm not very familiar with that style music.
Old February 11th 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim

Steveo wrote:

(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

From:
(Steveo)
(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
Coolio said watergate. Lucky Star came out alive.

What's snoop dawg have to say bout' the

mess?

Snoop just left here last month.
www.snoopdogg.com/events/default.asp?Year=2006

Nothing against Snoop, but GClinton and PFunk are more my taste. They
played tonight in St. Petersburg but I couldn't make it this year.

I'm not very familiar with that style music.

perhaps this then?

http://www.abbasite.com/start/index.php?flash=yes
Old February 11th 06, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

From:
(Steveo)
(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
Coolio said watergate. Lucky Star came out alive.

What's snoop dawg have to say bout' the

mess?

Snoop just left here last month.
www.snoopdogg.com/events/default.asp?Year=2006

Nothing against Snoop, but GClinton and PFunk are more my taste. They
played tonight in St. Petersburg but I couldn't make it this year.

I'm not very familiar with that style music.

perhaps this then?

http://www.abbasite.com/start/index.php?flash=yes

I'm blinded! lol
Old February 12th 06, 02:13 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

From: (Steveo)
(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
Coolio said watergate. Lucky Star came out alive.

What's snoop dawg have to say bout' the

mess?

Snoop just left here last month.
www.snoopdogg.com/events/default.asp?Year=2006

Nothing against Snoop, but GClinton and PFunk are more my taste. They
played tonight in St. Petersburg but I couldn't make it this year.

I'm not very familiar with that style music.

perhaps this then?

http://www.abbasite.com/start/index.php?flash=yes

I'm blinded! lol

shouda posted the michael jackson link...