Old February 8th 06, 08:22 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default mike pinouts

I need the mike pinouts for a RadioSHack TRC-504 40 channel CB. I've
searched the web without success. Does anyone know what the correct pinouts
are or where I can find them?

Thanks,
Old February 9th 06, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

wrote in message news:fqsGf.15934$ZA5.7874@fed1read05...
I need the mike pinouts for a RadioSHack TRC-504 40 channel CB. I've
searched the web without success. Does anyone know what the correct
pinouts
are or where I can find them?

Thanks,

Pin4=Audio
Pin1=Shield
Pin2=N/C
Pin5=Receive
Pin3=Transmit

Old February 10th 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Charlie

Dr.Death wrote:

Pin4=Audio
Pin1=Shield