Old February 13th 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
Kathy Lee

Default hi Im Crisco Kathy - kathylee.jpg (0/1)

I AM CRISCO KATHY,TAX SEASON IS ALMOST UPON US. I
CAN GET YOU THE BEST
RETURN. IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIT ILLEGAL.BUT WHAT
THE HECK,THE
GOVERMENT TAKES TO MUCH OF OUR MONEY. BE SURE AND
BRING A BIG CAN OF
CRISCO WITH YOU. I WORK BEST ON MY KNEES WHILE
SOMEONE SLATHERS MY FAT
ASS WITH CRISCO. BRING A BIG CAN, I HAVE A VERY
LARGE ASS.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old February 13th 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
news

I would like a picture of that but I don't think I have a wide enough lens
to cover it all in one photo

Old February 13th 06, 05:07 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
Dr.Death

"news" wrote in message
u...
I would like a picture of that but I don't think I have a wide enough lens
to cover it all in one photo

It would damage your retina to see her in person. Her ass takes up an entire
centerfold in this months Crisco Women magazine.

Old February 14th 06, 07:14 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
Dr.Death

Default Mopeydopey wears a thong to Petro

wrote in message
news
...in hopes of getting a sperm bath from truckers.

Your like a broken record dogie. You need to have your all powerful AKC to
provide you with new material.

hi im crisco kathy Kathy Lee Antenna 4 December 10th 05 02:57 AM
hi im crisco kathy Kathy Lee Equipment 4 December 10th 05 02:57 AM
hi im crisco kathy Kathy Lee CB 4 December 10th 05 02:57 AM
HI, I AM CRISCO KATHY, KC8QJP Crisco Kathy CB 9 December 11th 04 12:26 PM
how 'about that Crisco Kathy, Come oooooooooooooooon! NIW CB 3 January 16th 04 11:54 AM