Old February 23rd 06, 12:23 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

Default opps!

Scottiekins, now you can protest and say the FCC is homophobic since
they bust keyclowns....I am laffin' hard, you are a dumb retard.

Old February 23rd 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore

Isn't jamming repeaters a keyclown activity? You are such a stupid hypocrite.

If he did it here, he would be tracked down in just a few days.
We won't stand for that here. A portable beam, turned horizontal,
points the way to those *******s quickly. A line on the map from 2 or
3 locations will pinpoint the neighborhood, then a quick drive around
with no antenna and lowered RF gain puts you in front of the house!

Been there, done that! The repeater owner took care of it after that.
I paid my dues to that repeater!!!
Old February 24th 06, 02:00 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore

Isn't jamming repeaters a keyclown activity? You are such a stupid
hypocrite.

If he did it here, he would be tracked down in

just a few days.

(snip)

That's cuz you're so close to Laurel Hill.

I went hunting...

T-hunting...

For a music playing repeater jammer. Gave the info to the
repeater trustee. They went over and verified it and
"talked" to the ID10T.

Old February 24th 06, 07:11 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore

Betcha no mo' music, eh?
Swamp Music all weekend! Have a good' un from the lazy south..somewhere
around the swamps o' Tampa Bay!!

I made a DVD of DNB from SSDD 2005. If you want a copy,
shoot me an email with somebodies address to get it.