RadioBanter

-   -   JUST SOLD ANOTHER 5 PILL AMP TODAY.... (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/89228-just-sold-another-5-pill-amp-today.html)

Smooth B February 23rd 06 07:21 PM

JUST SOLD ANOTHER 5 PILL AMP TODAY....

I AmnotGeorgeBush February 23rd 06 08:41 PM

JUST SOLD ANOTHER 5 PILL AMP TODAY....

From: (Smooth*B)

Far out! I talk to a guy with a 5 pill all the time in New Joisey. He's
a regular around these parts...

Scott in Baltimore February 24th 06 02:44 AM

JUST SOLD ANOTHER 5 PILL AMP TODAY....

wrote:
From:
(Smooth=A0B)

Far out! I talk to a guy with a 5 pill all the time in New Joisey. He's
a regular around these parts...

Amps are illegal on CB.

Cary, so are echo mikes, roger beeps and noise toys.
It doesn't stop anybody from moding their radio.

I AmnotGeorgeBush February 24th 06 04:07 PM

JUST SOLD ANOTHER 5 PILL AMP TODAY....

From: (Scott*in*Baltimore)
wrote:
From:
(Smooth=A0B)

-
Cary, so are echo mikes, roger beeps and

noise toys. It doesn't stop anybody from

moding their radio.

Roger beeps aren't illegal. I received an email back from Riley
confirming they are indeed legal on cb radio, yet he does refer to the
gadget as a "toy". If you want to see his response, send me an email.
I'd venture as far a guess that echo mics aren't illegal either on cb.
For some reason, the law pertaining to this confuses plenty of people
and it's a common but mistaken belief concerning roger beeps, but they
most certainly are legal.

Smooth B February 24th 06 06:29 PM

JUST SOLD ANOTHER 5 PILL AMP TODAY....

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:41:17 -0500, (I
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

From:
(Smooth*B)

Far out! I talk to a guy with a 5 pill all the time in New Joisey. He's
a regular around these parts...

8 pill just an hour ago.
Guys are buying and using amps quite regularly. I am wondering how
this makes anti keydowners feel.

moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy March 1st 06 02:09 AM

JUST SOLD ANOTHER 5 PILL AMP TODAY....

and gave away some lip service too, didncha keyqueen?

Smooth B March 1st 06 06:40 AM

JUST SOLD ANOTHER 5 PILL AMP TODAY....

On 28 Feb 2006 18:09:13 -0800, "moparholic at hotmail dot com is a
sissy" wrote:

and gave away some pimp service too, didncha keydown king?

Yup!

Dr.Death March 4th 06 11:47 PM

sissy" wrote:

and gave away some pimp service too, didncha keydown king?

Yup!
8 pill just an hour ago.
Guys are buying and using amps quite regularly. I am wondering how
this makes anti keydowners feel

It makes them feel the same as they always feel, helpless and
useless...which they are.