Old February 23rd 06, 07:21 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Smooth B

Default JUST SOLD ANOTHER 5 PILL AMP TODAY....

Old February 23rd 06, 08:41 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
I AmnotGeorgeBush

From: (Smooth*B)

Far out! I talk to a guy with a 5 pill all the time in New Joisey. He's
a regular around these parts...

Old February 24th 06, 06:29 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Smooth B

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:41:17 -0500, (I
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

From:
(Smooth*B)

Far out! I talk to a guy with a 5 pill all the time in New Joisey. He's
a regular around these parts...

8 pill just an hour ago.
Guys are buying and using amps quite regularly. I am wondering how
this makes anti keydowners feel.

Old March 1st 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

and gave away some lip service too, didncha keyqueen?

Old March 1st 06, 06:40 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Smooth B

On 28 Feb 2006 18:09:13 -0800, "moparholic at hotmail dot com is a
sissy" wrote:

and gave away some pimp service too, didncha keydown king?

Yup!

Old March 4th 06, 11:47 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

sissy" wrote:

and gave away some pimp service too, didncha keydown king?

Yup!
8 pill just an hour ago.
Guys are buying and using amps quite regularly. I am wondering how
this makes anti keydowners feel

It makes them feel the same as they always feel, helpless and
useless...which they are.