Old March 26th 06, 11:16 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore

Default Something to think about...doggie

This was a rambling posted in another group somewhere on the web:
(except for a name, I left everything intact, even the typo's)

....I've been under the care of two psychiatrists; one of whom IS
a country dept. head, and I've on a medication management prog.
without interruption: for the last 25 years... So my comment A
govn't long-term study of Internet-maifested abnormal psych behaviors
was not totally in jest.

What I find interesting is a realization that the identity of an
individual who writes long-term on a site can be tracked/ observed
not only electronically; but also by the writer's style/ voice/
subject matter, among other things... This is a low-tech way that
stalkers can continue to locate their Fixations. I've really tired of
being latched onto by psychic-ticks; and I've equally had it with
those who tell me I'm 'not outgoing enough'... Hence my rant.

I have been doing creative writing on the dead.net forum for nine
years now and have written of a full range of emotions; from
joyfilled and life-affirming to heartbroken and psychotic. I have
have attempted to define not only my own emotional traumas but also
sometimes that of people around me: online and in 3D. I have learned
that I CANNOT employ different alia; I get 'out-ed' as to my true
idenity as soon as I begin to write. I have no skill at deception in
any aspect anyway.

I do my best not to describe others too explictly; I certainally do
not employ proper names (except on occasion: a pubilc personality in
a public situation) Very often I have found that an individual will
recognize Themselves from my my vague wordings; and Become Convinced
EVERYONE knows I am talking about Them... All too often these people
become angry, and vengeful. Sometimes they carry their need for
revenge into my 3D life. Poeple who read online writers for many
years can also fall prey to the the same sort of over-personalization
that fans can inflict upon rockstars ("He's my best-friend'...?hah)
Some readers begin to feel they 'Know' the Author 'so-very-well'; and
develope unhealthy, unrealistic attachments to the writer as an
individual, when is actuality there is No Relationship.

It is difficult for any person to write in a manner so terse, so very
un-opinionated, so bland as to remain faceless for long. Eventually
the writer's 'style' will creep in; even having 'no-style' becomes an
Identifier. Geniality and unoffensiviness are the best cloaks to hide
behind but Beware making too many comments in a short span of time or
a Personality Patten will begin to form!

Those who are actively psychotic have noticeable characteristics to
their communicatons. Be it in email, posting on a forum, in
handwritten letters or in phone calls What they say/ How they say it:
displays the splintering of pysche. I can tell when I get 'that way'
by all of the above!

All people tend to employ certain words; Even the proverbial 'Man of
Few Words' will repeatidly use a few key words/ phrases. Grammer
usage; not so much as employing 'good grammer' but How Grammer is
handled by the writer is another identifier. A writers' reaction to
criticisms, and to hostile remarks are more markers for Persona.

Nine years ago; most of the laws now inforced regarding Unasked for,
Undesired attentions, hateful comments and sociopathic online conduct
had not been written or even thought of... Our communications systems
are becoming more integrated daily. Electronic footprints follow us
all. The WWW can/ does function as an excellent theraputic tool in
self-recovery and mental wellness; but it should not function as a
hiding place for crazy-folk. The only person they are hiding from is
Themselves.
Old March 27th 06, 01:14 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
[...]

good post scott. hope it sinks in.
Old March 27th 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
U-Know-Who

wrote in message
[...]

Twistedhed take note.

I'm sure he will, Lelnad.

Old March 30th 06, 03:43 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

"grammAr", buttface. Whoever you copy/pasted that junk from didn't
learn to spell.

Old March 30th 06, 05:54 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore

somefake at hotmail dot com is a sissy wrote:
"grammAr", buttface. Whoever you copy/pasted that junk from didn't
learn to spell.

You only see what you want to see and you missed this:
"This was a rambling posted in another group somewhere on the web:
(except for a name, I left everything intact, even the typo's)"

Now go back and read the first two lines on the original post, again...

Old March 31st 06, 09:48 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

"Scott in Baltimore" wrote in message
somefake at hotmail dot com is a sissy wrote:
"grammAr", buttface. Whoever you copy/pasted that junk from didn't
learn to spell.

You only see what you want to see and you missed this:
"This was a rambling posted in another group somewhere on the web:
(except for a name, I left everything intact, even the typo's)"

Now go back and read the first two lines on the original post, again...

Did you run across the NAMBLA link that is now dead?

Old April 1st 06, 08:10 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
an old friend

Default doctor heal thyself

Dr.Death wrote:

Did you run across the NAMBLA link that is now dead?

what is it with your obession with othr epople sex lifes?

get help or help yourself "Doctor"

Old April 1st 06, 10:47 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
KC8GTR

"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
wrote in message
oups.com...
"grammAr", buttface. Whoever you copy/pasted that junk from didn't
learn to spell.

You tell em you fishy smelling bitch!

http://i2.tinypic.com/sq5l4g.jpg

MUAHAHAHA!

Old April 2nd 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

"Ray Norshine" wrote in message
news
"KC8GTR" wrote in :

"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
wrote in message
oups.com...
"grammAr", buttface. Whoever you copy/pasted that junk from didn't
learn to spell.

You tell em you fishy smelling bitch!

http://i2.tinypic.com/sq5l4g.jpg

MUAHAHAHA!

LOL!

Doug and programbo have something in common. LOL