Old April 1st 06, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
an old friend

Default paging dr death

411 Farley Road
Oblong IL 62449

Office (618) 544-2121
Home (618) 592-3456
since you live in fear of Jockstarps you should be more carefull about
your address

and what happened to end your stint as a Professor in OK oh Danny boy

I guess Dr Death is somehow more impressive than" Danny Kent
Deatherage"

have a nice day
http://drdeath.deatheragecomputer.com/

Old April 2nd 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
411 Farley Road
Oblong IL 62449

Office (618) 544-2121
Home (618) 592-3456
since you live in fear of Jockstarps you should be more carefull about
your address

and what happened to end your stint as a Professor in OK oh Danny boy

I guess Dr Death is somehow more impressive than" Danny Kent
Deatherage"

have a nice day
http://drdeath.deatheragecomputer.com/

WOW!!!!! You got me! And I thought I was an electrician living in Missouri
as I have posted on many occasions. I have even given my location within a
10 mile radius of my house. You have certainly proved with this post that
you are as retarded as everyone says. BTW, feel free to call me day and
night on those phone numbers, and don't forget to send me a jockstrap at
that address.

Old April 2nd 06, 04:33 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
U-Know-Who

"Dr.Death" wrote in message
[...]

I'm sure you didn't tip them off to who might annoy them, didya?

Old April 2nd 06, 05:18 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

"U-Know-Who" wrote in message

"Dr.Death" wrote in message
[...]

Not yet, it's late. But I will certainly inform Mr. Kent first thing in the
morning. I'll send him the header and give him markietards ham call sign.

Old April 2nd 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Dr.Death wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

411 Farley Road
Oblong IL 62449

Office (618) 544-2121
Home (618) 592-3456
since you live in fear of Jockstarps you should be more carefull about
your address

and what happened to end your stint as a Professor in OK oh Danny boy

I guess Dr Death is somehow more impressive than" Danny Kent
Deatherage"

have a nice day
http://drdeath.deatheragecomputer.com/

WOW!!!!! You got me! And I thought I was an electrician living in Missouri
as I have posted on many occasions.

well we know you are deluded

now you claim to have comitted Id theft
interesting what you will do to avoid reality
I have even given my location within a
10 mile radius of my house. You have certainly proved with this post that
you are as retarded as everyone says.
BTW, feel free to call me day and
night on those phone numbers, and don't forget to send me a jockstrap at
that address.

why should I?

Old April 2nd 06, 05:54 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

"an_old_mentallay_ill_retard" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr.Death wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

411 Farley Road
Oblong IL 62449

Office (618) 544-2121
Home (618) 592-3456
since you live in fear of Jockstarps you should be more carefull about
your address

and what happened to end your stint as a Professor in OK oh Danny boy

I guess Dr Death is somehow more impressive than" Danny Kent
Deatherage"

have a nice day
http://drdeath.deatheragecomputer.com/

WOW!!!!! You got me! And I thought I was an electrician living in
Missouri
as I have posted on many occasions.

well we know you are deluded

Your the one that's deluded if you think that's me.

now you claim to have comitted Id theft

When did I claim that? Who's identity have I stolen? You called me Danny
Kent, I never claimed to be him. If you think that using the nic DrDeath is
stolen identity you are sadly mistaken as the first DrDeath is Dr. Jack
Kevorkian.

interesting what you will do to avoid reality

Sorry pal, your the one in a dream world.

I have even given my location within a
10 mile radius of my house. You have certainly proved with this post that
you are as retarded as everyone says.
BTW, feel free to call me day and
night on those phone numbers, and don't forget to send me a jockstrap at
that address.

why should I?

Good question. If you do and your wrong, it will destroy your belief system
and your little dream world will crash upon your feet.
Now go Google up some more DrDeath **** to lay on me. A little hint for you,
I only use DrDeath on Usenet and C.B. I have several other names I go by
depending on what I am doing.

Old April 2nd 06, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 1 Apr 2006 11:55:43 -0800, "an old friend"
wrote:

411 Farley Road
Oblong IL 62449

Office (618) 544-2121
Home (618) 592-3456
since you live in fear of Jockstarps you should be more carefull about
your address

and what happened to end your stint as a Professor in OK oh Danny boy

I guess Dr Death is somehow more impressive than" Danny Kent
Deatherage"

have a nice day
http://drdeath.deatheragecomputer.com/

As a innocent bystander I am forwarding this post to the above
address. There are serious consequences for inciting un welcomed
annoyances by your actions.
Old April 2nd 06, 07:22 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
U-Know-Who

wrote:

411 Farley Road
Oblong IL 62449

Office (618) 544-2121
Home (618) 592-3456
since you live in fear of Jockstarps you should be more carefull about
your address

and what happened to end your stint as a Professor in OK oh Danny boy

I guess Dr Death is somehow more impressive than" Danny Kent
Deatherage"

have a nice day
http://drdeath.deatheragecomputer.com/

As a innocent bystander I am forwarding this post to the above
address. There are serious consequences for inciting un welcomed
annoyances by your actions.

On the flip side, maybe the guy likes beer enemas.

Old April 2nd 06, 07:28 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

wrote:

411 Farley Road
Oblong IL 62449

Office (618) 544-2121
Home (618) 592-3456
since you live in fear of Jockstarps you should be more carefull about
your address

and what happened to end your stint as a Professor in OK oh Danny boy

I guess Dr Death is somehow more impressive than" Danny Kent
Deatherage"

have a nice day
http://drdeath.deatheragecomputer.com/

As a innocent bystander I am forwarding this post to the above
address. There are serious consequences for inciting un welcomed
annoyances by your actions.

On the flip side, maybe the guy likes beer enemas.

Then Markie-tard might make his first friend.

Old April 2nd 06, 08:40 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Dr.Death wrote:

Dr.Death wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

411 Farley Road
Oblong IL 62449

Office (618) 544-2121
Home (618) 592-3456
since you live in fear of Jockstarps you should be more carefull about
your address

and what happened to end your stint as a Professor in OK oh Danny boy

I guess Dr Death is somehow more impressive than" Danny Kent
Deatherage"

have a nice day
http://drdeath.deatheragecomputer.com/

WOW!!!!! You got me! And I thought I was an electrician living in
Missouri
as I have posted on many occasions.

well we know you are deluded

Your the one that's deluded if you think that's me.

I don't know if it is you or not

I do know you have claimed it is you

now you claim to have comitted Id theft

When did I claim that? Who's identity have I stolen?

when you claimed the Yahoo email address
You called me Danny
Kent, I never claimed to be him.

wrong again of dishonest one
If you think that using the nic DrDeath is
stolen identity you are sadly mistaken as the first DrDeath is Dr. Jack
Kevorkian.

interesting what you will do to avoid reality

Sorry pal, your the one in a dream world.

not at all

I have even given my location within a
10 mile radius of my house. You have certainly proved with this post that
you are as retarded as everyone says.
BTW, feel free to call me day and
night on those phone numbers, and don't forget to send me a jockstrap at
that address.

why should I?

Good question. If you do and your wrong, it will destroy your belief system
and your little dream world will crash upon your feet.

hardly, but truth is not one of your long suits

either you are are proven a fraud and it is simply a matter of Not
caring to to converse on the phone with a fraud