Old April 3rd 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Default just for you dr death

From: "Dr.Death"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: paging dr death
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 20:37:13 -0600
above is a section for your header
you thereon claim your email address is "
removing the nospam proved for in internet convention you get you are
claiming your email addrss is the prfile that goess
with that address leadis to thelinkaand the man you call a fictional
character

so either you are ferreted out and an easy job it was or you are
stealing the ID of someone else to hide behind your fraud

Old April 3rd 06, 10:30 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

oups.com...
From: "Dr.Death"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 20:37:13 -0600
above is a section for your header
you thereon claim your email address is "
removing the nospam proved for in internet convention you get you are
claiming your email addrss is the prfile that goess
with that address leadis to thelinkaand the man you call a fictional
character

I never said he was fictional. I am sure he exists as you posted his
personal information such as his name, address, work and home phone, which I
plan to call tommorow during lunch to let him know that you are the cause of
his info being posted on usenet.

so either you are ferreted out and an easy job it was or you are
stealing the ID of someone else to hide behind your fraud

Your beating a dead horse as we have been over this more times than I care
to count.

Old April 3rd 06, 03:40 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Dr.Death wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

I never said he was fictional. I

you just can't tellthe truth Danny
so either you are ferreted out and an easy job it was or you are
stealing the ID of someone else to hide behind your fraud

Your beating a dead horse as we have been over this more times than I care
to count.

really
then what is your name?

why do you lie?

why don't you even quote yourself correctly