Old April 4th 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Twistedhed

Default Lelnad is a fruitloop

From: (Lelnad C. Scott) wrote in message
http://www.qrz.com/detail/KC8LDO

I do not know who this Leland Scott is

Hello Lelnad. Nice to see you still playing nice with the cb'ers. I
heard you had some legal problems and plead guilty to a criminal charge.
Is your digestive system handling the feathers from the crow ok? You
made some very colorful posts about people who don't obey the law.

but I see by your link that his callsign page

has 19153 "lookups". I assume he is very

famous among the radio ham crowd

KC8LDO is one of the the most celebrated nocode freebanding hammie
calls. The call KC8LDO is worldwide and legendary on the freeband. He
gained a worldwide reputation as a freebanding hammie as you correctly
noted by the number of hammies around the world looking him up on qrz to
see who they just tagged in freeband land. Stay in touch, Lelnad. As
frequently as you hide behind AOL and your other socks, it's rare to
catch you in a lucid moment. Hope you got a grip on your weight problem
since we last spoke. Catch you on the air, big man! Have a good summer.
3's OM.