Old April 15th 06, 04:33 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Thrill

Default President Jackson mic wiring?

Does anyone have any info on the mic wiring for the 6 pin president jackson?

I have looked all over but the only thing I can see is for a 4 pin.
This is a six pin jackson, that warbles on SSB.

Has anyone had this problem?

Maybe a regulator replacement?

Any info would be great.

Old April 15th 06, 09:31 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Thrill wrote:
Does anyone have any info on the mic wiring for the 6 pin president jackson?

I have looked all over but the only thing I can see is for a 4 pin.
This is a six pin jackson, that warbles on SSB.

Has anyone had this problem?

Maybe a regulator replacement?

Any info would be great.

You can find the mic wiring for a six pin Jackson he

http://www.electronics.radiouk.com/tronix/radio/mics.php

Only took me a few seconds to find this on Google.

Your 'warbling' could be caused by any number of things, but most
likely that the radio has been 'fiddled' with. What sort of power
supply are you using with it? Does it still warble when transmitting
into a dummy load instead of your aerial system?

Regards,

Matt.