http://www.arrl.org/fcc/fcclook.php3...ip=&optype =a

Link 3, above, reveals the identity of a person holding a ham license
by that same name in a nearby zipcode.

Steveo April 26th 06 08:56 PM

SLAM DUNK!

"Keyclowns crying as usual-CRY OVER THIS! LOL!"
wrote:
This should be a slam dunk for the FCC.

http://i3.tinypic.com/wiwtp2.jpg

Link 1, above, shows the offer for sale of CB amplifiers

http://i3.tinypic.com/wiwuol.jpg

Link 2, above, identifies the proprieator by name

http://i3.tinypic.com/wiwx1d.jpg

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html

Link 3, above, reveals the identity of a person holding a ham license
by that same name in a nearby zipcode.

Those are all pics of you, you cross dressing fugly weakling. MUAHAHAHAHA!

Slow Code April 27th 06 12:08 AM

SLAM DUNK!

"Keyclowns crying as usual-CRY OVER THIS! LOL!"
wrote in
ups.com:

This should be a slam dunk for the FCC.

http://www.sparkyscbshack.com/Texasstar.html

Link 1, above, shows the offer for sale of CB amplifiers

http://www.sparkyscbshack.com/contact.html

Link 2, above, identifies the proprieator by name

http://www.arrl.org/fcc/fcclook.php3...=IL&zip=&optyp
e=a

Link 3, above, reveals the identity of a person holding a ham license
by that same name in a nearby zipcode.

Go get'em tiger.

SC

Dr.Death April 27th 06 01:19 AM

SLAM DUNK!

"Keyclowns crying as usual-CRY OVER THIS! LOL!"
wrote in message
ups.com...
This should be a slam dunk for the FCC.

http://www.sparkyscbshack.com/Texasstar.html

Link 1, above, shows the offer for sale of CB amplifiers

http://www.sparkyscbshack.com/contact.html

Link 2, above, identifies the proprieator by name

http://www.arrl.org/fcc/fcclook.php3...ip=&optype =a

Link 3, above, reveals the identity of a person holding a ham license
by that same name in a nearby zipcode.

But it's ok if YOU sell amps, right?

Keyclowns crying as usual-CRY OVER THIS! LOL! April 28th 06 04:32 PM

SLAM DUNK!

never sold an illegal amp in my life, and never jammed a repeater in my
life either, asswipe. You, on the other hand, have been gay all your
life, porky.

an old freind April 28th 06 04:35 PM

get help

Keyclowns crying as usual-CRY OVER THIS! LOL! wrote:
never sold an illegal amp in my life, and never jammed a repeater in my
life either, asswipe. You, on the other hand, have been gay all your
life, porky.

get help you need i as bad as wisemen

Steveo April 28th 06 10:24 PM

SLAM DUNK!

Ray Norshine wrote:
"Keyclowns crying as usual-CRY OVER THIS! LOL!"
wrote in
oups.com:

never sold an illegal amp in my life, and never jammed a repeater in
my life either, asswipe. You, on the other hand, have been gay all
your life, porky.

Yah, and you're just a rational human being, too, ain'tcha ?!?!

When you're not breaking the law, you're on usenet spewing inane,
psychotic drivil like this, remember?? hmmmmm..??? LMAO!!

http://tinyurl.com/eefpe

His felon old lady ain't no slouch either. lol

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=crisco%20kathy

Ray Norshine April 28th 06 11:02 PM

SLAM DUNK!

Steveo wrote in
:

Ray Norshine wrote:
"Keyclowns crying as usual-CRY OVER THIS! LOL!"
wrote in
oups.com:

never sold an illegal amp in my life, and never jammed a repeater
in my life either, asswipe. You, on the other hand, have been gay
all your life, porky.

Yah, and you're just a rational human being, too, ain'tcha ?!?!

When you're not breaking the law, you're on usenet spewing inane,
psychotic drivil like this, remember?? hmmmmm..??? LMAO!!

http://tinyurl.com/eefpe

His felon old lady ain't no slouch either. lol

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=crisco%20kathy

Damn! This place used to get pretty F'ed up at times! haha

Steveo April 28th 06 11:38 PM

SLAM DUNK!

Ray Norshine wrote:
Damn! This place used to get pretty F'ed up at times! haha

True dat!

Dr.Death April 29th 06 03:30 AM

SLAM DUNK!

"Keyclowns crying as usual-CRY OVER THIS! LOL!"
wrote in message
oups.com...
never sold an illegal amp in my life, and never jammed a repeater in my
life either, asswipe. You, on the other hand, have been gay all your
life, porky.

It's all public record. My favorite was the 32 pill skull cracka. If you
want to see pork, look in the mirror lard ass.

Dr.Death April 29th 06 03:35 AM

SLAM DUNK!

"Steveo" wrote in message
Ray Norshine wrote:
"Keyclowns crying as usual-CRY OVER THIS! LOL!"
wrote in
oups.com:

never sold an illegal amp in my life, and never jammed a repeater in
my life either, asswipe. You, on the other hand, have been gay all
your life, porky.

Yah, and you're just a rational human being, too, ain'tcha ?!?!

When you're not breaking the law, you're on usenet spewing inane,
psychotic drivil like this, remember?? hmmmmm..??? LMAO!!

http://tinyurl.com/eefpe

His felon old lady ain't no slouch either. lol

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=crisco%20kathy

That brought back some memories.

Tony Roma April 30th 06 01:46 AM

SLAM DUNK!

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 21:30:13 -0500, "Dr.Death"
wrote:

"Keyclowns crying as usual-CRY OVER THIS! LOL!"
wrote in message
roups.com...
never sold an illegal amp in my life, and never jammed a repeater in my
life either, asswipe. You, on the other hand, have been gay all your
life, porky.

It's all public record. My favorite was the 32 pill skull cracka. If you
want to see pork, look in the mirror lard ass.

He had a 32 pill skull cracka. Wow... I thought there were only one or
two guys on here that had a skullcracka. That was icecold and
toll-free I think... Now that is going way back. Well I know that
icecold was watergated on prime ministers tape for all to hear.