Old April 26th 06, 07:25 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Keyclowns crying as usual-CRY OVER THIS! LOL!

Default SLAM DUNK!

This should be a slam dunk for the FCC.

http://www.sparkyscbshack.com/Texasstar.html

Link 1, above, shows the offer for sale of CB amplifiers

http://www.sparkyscbshack.com/contact.html

Link 2, above, identifies the proprieator by name

http://www.arrl.org/fcc/fcclook.php3...ip=&optype =a

Link 3, above, reveals the identity of a person holding a ham license
by that same name in a nearby zipcode.

Old April 26th 06, 08:56 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

wrote:
This should be a slam dunk for the FCC.

http://i3.tinypic.com/wiwtp2.jpg

Link 1, above, shows the offer for sale of CB amplifiers

http://i3.tinypic.com/wiwuol.jpg

Link 2, above, identifies the proprieator by name

http://i3.tinypic.com/wiwx1d.jpg

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html

Link 3, above, reveals the identity of a person holding a ham license
by that same name in a nearby zipcode.

Those are all pics of you, you cross dressing fugly weakling. MUAHAHAHAHA!
Old April 27th 06, 12:08 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Slow Code

"Keyclowns crying as usual-CRY OVER THIS! LOL!"
wrote in
ups.com:

http://www.arrl.org/fcc/fcclook.php3...=IL&zip=&optyp
e=a

Link 3, above, reveals the identity of a person holding a ham license
by that same name in a nearby zipcode.

Go get'em tiger.

SC
Old April 27th 06, 01:19 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

"Keyclowns crying as usual-CRY OVER THIS! LOL!"
wrote in message
ups.com...
This should be a slam dunk for the FCC.

http://www.sparkyscbshack.com/Texasstar.html

Link 1, above, shows the offer for sale of CB amplifiers

http://www.sparkyscbshack.com/contact.html

Link 2, above, identifies the proprieator by name

http://www.arrl.org/fcc/fcclook.php3...ip=&optype =a

Link 3, above, reveals the identity of a person holding a ham license
by that same name in a nearby zipcode.

But it's ok if YOU sell amps, right?

Old April 28th 06, 04:32 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Keyclowns crying as usual-CRY OVER THIS! LOL!

never sold an illegal amp in my life, and never jammed a repeater in my
life either, asswipe. You, on the other hand, have been gay all your
life, porky.

Old April 28th 06, 04:35 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
an old freind

Default get help

Keyclowns crying as usual-CRY OVER THIS! LOL! wrote:
never sold an illegal amp in my life, and never jammed a repeater in my
life either, asswipe. You, on the other hand, have been gay all your
life, porky.

get help you need i as bad as wisemen

Old April 28th 06, 10:24 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Ray Norshine wrote:
"Keyclowns crying as usual-CRY OVER THIS! LOL!"
wrote in
oups.com:

never sold an illegal amp in my life, and never jammed a repeater in
my life either, asswipe. You, on the other hand, have been gay all
your life, porky.

Yah, and you're just a rational human being, too, ain'tcha ?!?!

When you're not breaking the law, you're on usenet spewing inane,
psychotic drivil like this, remember?? hmmmmm..??? LMAO!!

http://tinyurl.com/eefpe

His felon old lady ain't no slouch either. lol

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=crisco%20kathy

Old April 28th 06, 11:02 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Ray Norshine

Steveo wrote in
:

Ray Norshine wrote:
"Keyclowns crying as usual-CRY OVER THIS! LOL!"
wrote in
oups.com:

never sold an illegal amp in my life, and never jammed a repeater
in my life either, asswipe. You, on the other hand, have been gay
all your life, porky.

Yah, and you're just a rational human being, too, ain'tcha ?!?!

When you're not breaking the law, you're on usenet spewing inane,
psychotic drivil like this, remember?? hmmmmm..??? LMAO!!

http://tinyurl.com/eefpe

His felon old lady ain't no slouch either. lol

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=crisco%20kathy

Damn! This place used to get pretty F'ed up at times! haha

Old April 28th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Ray Norshine wrote:
Damn! This place used to get pretty F'ed up at times! haha

True dat!