Old May 5th 06, 08:19 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Default ``The Real Ham``

Dr.Death wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr.Death wrote:
"Norm" wrote in message
no im not but u wouldnt make a pimple on markies ass!

But the ones on your face match the ones on his ass.

interesting that you thereboy pronouce him free of pimples on his face

No, your ass and his face both resemble a pizza.

nope you must be convinfusing me with someone else

or just lying

Old May 5th 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

Dr.Death wrote:
"Norm" wrote in message
no im not but u wouldnt make a pimple on markies ass!

But the ones on your face match the ones on his ass.

interesting that you thereboy pronouce him free of pimples on his face

No, your ass and his face both resemble a pizza.

nope you must be convinfusing me with someone else

or just lying

Then post a picture of your ass and prove I'm lying. Warn me first so I can
get a puke bucket.

Old May 5th 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
an old freind

Default dr dtean askes to see male asses and still tries to claim he is hetero

Dr.Death wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Then post a picture of your ass and prove I'm lying. Warn me first so I can
get a puke bucket.

you realy need help danny boy

Old May 5th 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

"an old freind" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dr.Death wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Then post a picture of your ass and prove I'm lying. Warn me first so I
can
get a puke bucket.

you realy need help danny boy

No, you need the help Markie-tard.

Old May 5th 06, 09:26 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
an old freind

Dr.Death wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Then post a picture of your ass and prove I'm lying. Warn me first so I
can
get a puke bucket.

you realy need help danny boy

No, you need the help Markie-tard.

nope you do you are a coward and homophobe a liar and hate monger you
want to see my ass and claim to hetero you are confused and all you can
do in response to argumen is enage in name calling

Old May 5th 06, 11:21 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

Dr.Death wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Then post a picture of your ass and prove I'm lying. Warn me first so
can
get a puke bucket.

you realy need help danny boy

No, you need the help Markie-tard.

nope you do you are a coward

I have offered to fight you, you are the coward.

and homophobe

No, it is WAY off topic. If I want to read about gays I would join a gay NG.

a liar and hate monger you

Wrong again. You inspire your own hatred by what you post.

want to see my ass and claim to hetero you are confused and all you can

You obviously can't read, I said if you post it, warn me so I can get a puke
bucket.

do in response to argumen is enage in name calling

What comes around goes around. You call me names also.

Old May 6th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
an old freind

Dr.Death wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Then post a picture of your ass and prove I'm lying. Warn me first so
can
get a puke bucket.

you realy need help danny boy

No, you need the help Markie-tard.

nope you do you are a coward

I have offered to fight you, you are the coward.

how so?

fighting was never a goal of mine why should I want to fight you

and homophobe

No, it is WAY off topic. If I want to read about gays I would join a gay NG.

then why do you bring up people sex lives

it is part and parcel of your manner

a liar and hate monger you

Wrong again. You inspire your own hatred by what you post.

nope you clearly have it by simply posting you are offended becuase I
refuse to hide what you can't face

want to see my ass and claim to hetero you are confused and all you can

You obviously can't read, I said if you post it, warn me so I can get a puke
bucket.

I can read it you want to se my ass that is a sexual sugestion esp when
you know I am bisexual

do in response to argumen is enage in name calling

What comes around goes around. You call me names also.

just the one you deserve coward and alir

you are afraid to follow even the most basic rules of civlized conduct

Old May 6th 06, 01:07 AM posted to alt.dogie.is.an.idiot,rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Default CW on 27.385 lsb

"Dr.Death" wrote:
"U-Know-Who" wrote in message

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Dr.Death" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Dr.Death" wrote:
"Keyclowns crying as usual-CRY OVER THIS! LOL!"
wrote in message
ups.com...
yeah...he wants it more biblical cuz he wants to know you in a
biblical sense

I have to give you credit DouGay. You are an expert in three
areas, Petro toilets, butt slamming, and government subsidies.
Oh, wait, the first two are related. Sorry, I can only give you
credit
in two areas.

Does biggest coward get credit?

Hmmmm, there are quite a few cowards on this group. We may have to
take a
vote for biggest.

I vote for dogie as coward of rrcb. seconds?

Seconded.

Looks like the votes have been counted. Doug (free cheese) Adair is rrcb
coward of the decade.

The fix was in...how can anyone else get the biggest coward award after
this?

http://i1.tinypic.com/xav48o.jpg
Old May 6th 06, 05:12 PM posted to alt.dogie.is.an.idiot,rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Dr.Death" wrote:
"U-Know-Who" wrote in message

"Steveo" wrote in message
wrote in message
[...]

So true, he didn't even pull the trigger on his BB gun.